Reinstate Coach Fader

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Reinstate Coach Fader.

MG

#51 Re:

2014-09-16 15:43

#6: Mrs. Tracey Fader -  

If it wasn't for your husband and his true dedication to the young men he coaches, I am not sure what would have happened to my son, Adam. I am truly forever thankful to Tim!

What UWW did to Tim, especially considering the facts of the initial story, was disgraceful! I believe in my heart Tim did what was right. My prayers are with Tim and your beautiful family. Thank you all for your compassion, dedication, and sacrifices for the wrestlers and the sport. God bless your family.

Christopher Hahn

#52 Wonderful Role Model and Head Coach

2014-09-30 22:04

I had the pleasure of meeting Coach Tim Fader duriny my years as a student and resident assistant at UW-Whitewater (2002-2006).  He is a very professional all-around great guy, one who stands out as a valuable part of UW-Whitewater athletics and the community in general.  I associate him as a very positive facet of my time at UW-Whitewater.  The university has done itself a true disservice by not renewing Tim Fader's contract.  I truly believe he was only trying to do the right thing during this unfortunate chain of events.  For the sake of the UW-Whitewater Wrestling program, numerous students who he has a positive influence on, Tim Fader himself, as well as his family, I hope UW-Whitewater reinstates his contract as the Wrestling Head Coach before they lose such a fine man.

2014-10-18 01:37

My thought is the whole Penn State situation opened this bag of worms. However, unlike there, where it was hidden for years, Tim did the right thing, the same thing I would have done. I guess it is true what they say: no good deed goes unpunished. What a loss for the school's wrestling team. I hope that this will not tarnish all that he is done, or can still do for kids.