To protect and serve???

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition To protect and serve???.

2014-08-29 00:59

heres a lawyer from .com  indiana....lets talk about law. if you have a bad enoughe accident where someone is killed.you,re going to get sued.nothing can protect you from that. a lawsuit is amost guaranteed in a fatal accdent. if you lose in court then the court can have the property seized you hope you have some money for a good attorneys...involuntary manslaughter 

2014-08-29 05:01

This needs to be fixed. Period.

#53 Re:

2014-08-29 16:03

#51: -  

Considering Andrew was jaywalking your wrong he was publicly intoxicated he broke the law in two ways, the driver swerved to miss the gentlemen walking illegally across the road and ACCIDENTLY hit the third one. It was not the drivers fault. The driver wasn't drunk or texting or high. Plus the fact that even if the driver had insurances hardly any car insurances covers accident residing in death.  That's just common sense. In this case having insurance wouldn't of mattered either way!

This post has been removed by the site administrator (Show details)

2014-08-29 20:34

#55 Re: Re:

2014-08-29 20:38

#56 Re: Re: Re:

2014-08-29 20:43

2014-08-29 20:47

I have found multiple things wrong, and contradicting. First; the date of the accident is wrong, it says 8/25, not the 22nd. Second; the driver was uninsured (which is illegal). Third; they show Andrew's licence #, but have is address as "HOMELESS" (why not give the address on his licence?). Forth, there is one page that says "there was no avoidance from the driver", the next page says the driver swerved ( which from witness reports, the driver never swerved). Fifth, the police refused to breathalize the driver on scene, but breathalized the dying Andrew and witness's.

Does this seem wrong to anyone??

2014-08-30 03:10

The marks on the road showed they swerved if you weren't there and don't know the facts how are you able to even comment. Oh because you have the incident report who cares!! Plus the face the picture the cops drew from witness statements shows he swerved!!!

2014-08-30 03:37

If the driver finds out you have this petition, have you ever thought he might be able to get you for hate crime? and also you should read up on the statues on how to do a petition, it sounds like someone is out there just blowing steam, and for the Indiana lawyer I don't know what school you went to but it must have been horrible teachers or professors because your spelling is pathetic I would hate for you to represent me.  looking at the accident report the other two jwalkers should be thankful they didn't get hit by the driver swerving to avoid them.

2014-08-30 15:52

this guy gets it???? people are just blowing off steam and you're not helping by replying all the time.no one said hate but you. just go back and read somethings you write think about it.no one asked you

Babylon (Babs)

2015-01-02 22:31

Andy was a bright spot in utter monotony that is life. He LIVED every day like it was his last.  he had an unpredictable personality to be sure. i loved him so much, and i often wish things had gone a different way. he was loved. and he is missed. fiercely. 

Babylon (Babs)

2015-01-02 22:34

i also find it upsetting that all these people who seemedto care so much stopped posting within a week. seems like everyone forgot. 

#63 Re: Not forgotten.

2015-08-22 07:32

#62: Babylon (Babs) -  

Thank you for caring about Andy.  I don't believe that anyone has forgotten.  I think we are all just trying to heal from the loss of a life taken too soon.  Our family misses him dearly and are tyring to move forward with him in our hearts.