Governor Rick Scott Free Emilia Carr

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Governor Rick Scott Free Emilia Carr.

2014-09-23 16:21

I believe Emilia would have been murdered as well by her boyfriend if she did not do what he said. She doesnt deserve to be sitting on death row.
ams

2014-12-02 22:58

I disagree, I think that if you don't get up and walk away you deserve what you get. 

You can say what you want but she's still an accoplice to murder she knew what was going to happen and she didn't do anything stop it. And she's a young mom? What about the life that was taken why about heather ? She had kids too

ams

#3 Re:

2014-12-02 23:03

#1: -  

Bull shit she could have stopped it before it happened it happened in her fn trailer

Jessica frm GER

#4 Re:

2014-12-25 21:32

#2: ams -  

u´re right. but ist not a question about 1st degree murder ! ! !

maybe second degree murder ! ! !

SHE DO NOT DESERVE TO BE ON DEATH ROW

2015-02-28 17:16

My opposition to Ms. Carr's conviction and sentencing is based on what is obvious to anyone who takes the trouble to read more than the headlines and horiffic details of the victim's death: neither her knowlwdge of the crime or any of the facts proven in her trial make a First Degree Murder charge appropriate in the first place, or her conviction consistent under Florida law. "Not Innocent" has been perverted into "Guilty" by violations of Ns. Carr's rights as both a suspect and a defendant. Lesson for all here is that the most important time to remain silent when under interrogation by law enforcement is when one hasn't comitted the crime. You'll go under the bus to the benefit of the guilty party.

2015-04-14 23:22

The boy friend is the one who should be on death row. Emila was involved but if not for the action of the boy friend this would have never happened. The plea bargain on his part shows what a coward he was! The sentence should have been the other way around! What she did was wrong no argument there but for him to get life and she gets health penalty. Very Very Wrong!

2015-04-15 15:15

Emilia Was Set Up Big Time

2015-04-18 23:41

I myself could not imagine the fear that was in that room at the time from Heather and Emily I'm a sure he threatened Emily as well.No one knows what goes through someone's mind in times like this.Emily is a sweet girl that got caught up in the wrong relationship. It's easy to say "If that was me I would have done this or that.." but when fear takes control of you some people lose control. So knowing Emily since kindergarten I know she would not have done this on her own.She was forced to and that is a difference, probably trying to protect her own kids from that monster..But Heather also had family and I cry thinking about all those children motherless over that mans insanity. IF anyone should go down its him.

Paco

#9 Re: fear

2015-04-25 18:44

Fear is a MF. Until you are in the face of fear, understanding such terror can never be explained in words. When facing such an act making sense of it is the last thing that crosses your thoughts. God knows death is such a terrible act when one's life is taken by one such as you. Could fear be such a thing to witness when staring in the face of a killer. Who knows what took place, what lead up to this hainous crime. 

Fear shocked me, to where years of training could not prepare me to act. The military laws are govern by those who has set the very rules and laws that excuses as well as convict us for our actions rater wrong or innocent. Iook at this as an opportunity to bring to light the questions most have when face with this fear. Let her go, for if fear played no part in this plot, then God has chose her destiny.

#10 Right direction

2015-04-25 20:44

I don't think the direction to establish a petition with enough signatures is wrong; however raising enough money for a new defense will help more.

2015-05-05 17:25

Do not execute Emilia Carr. Everybody needs a second chance

2015-05-09 15:05

Justice for the Innocent.

2015-05-11 16:37

I don't believe in the death penalty especially in her case, the co defendant/masterminder Joshua Fulghm got life.

2015-05-11 18:05

Because I have a daughter sitting in prison facing 67 years , for crimes she did not commit , I know too many others that are in the same situation This injustice must be Stopped.

2015-07-15 17:42

I'm tired of convicts having to be accountable, but corrupt systems and politicians don't. Who's the real criminal out of the three? At least the convict owns it.

2015-07-15 17:57

I don't think she was scared she knew what she was doing but she should get the same as her co-defendant. ...two different sentences is not fair. 

2015-07-16 22:02

Emilia Carr is one of thousands wrongly convicted. Please, Do the right thing and free this innocent woman

2015-07-17 16:38

I agree she should be in prison and with a life w/o but not the death penalty.  I do think she was as involved as he was, she wanted to do whatever it took to get him. But I don't agree they should have reverse sentences. ...he was just smarter than her. ...he definitely manipulated her but she didn't have to follow him. ....and before anyone says I wouldn't understand. ...yes, yes I would I ended up in prison a few times being manipulated by a man, even though I was manipulated I had to be accountable. 

2015-07-24 15:58

because we peoples need to support each other If something is not right .we must stand for each other. Jamila beddelem

2015-07-25 10:43

I have a son in prison for a false accusation by two hearsay witnesses.

2015-07-26 10:54

because i must support Emilia carr

2015-07-27 14:32

No comment

2015-07-27 15:29

Thank you for giving me thr chance to sign. Please do the right thing and let her be free. May God keep Emilia safe and be with her.

2015-07-29 22:09

Because she looks like a nice girl I don't know her story,nor does she mine but she's human I really oppose the death penalty set her free

2015-08-01 06:41

Just like we parents and grandparents that turn to advocates all over, that are there to help give us a voice for our rights and those of each and every single child..we should do our part in giving a voice to all that need and deserve one...