Transfer Tabitha Ritchie Home To Canada

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Transfer Tabitha Ritchie Home To Canada.

#1 A stranger's Perspective

2014-09-29 14:05

I don't know Tabitha, as I am a perfect stranger who is a father with a heart.
All I know is that she has two little boys who need their mom back here in ON Canada, saying this … she is not the only one being punished here. It is very important for her boys to be able to visit and know their mom, as they are still young. Being in imprisoned in Columbia doesn’t make these visits feasible and are doing more damage than good. If Tabitha were transferred to ON Canada, it would make a world of difference in the mother/sons relationships for when she is released.

Tabitha's crime of being a "drug mule", I don't condone or think it is right but I do believe she would be better off here in the Canadian prison system.
This is not a crime that says, "She is a bad person" or a “dangerous offender”, she made a mistake and is now paying the price. I am sure there are many of us out there that would do the same if they were threatened "carry the drugs or never see your kids again!"

Tabitha has spent enough time away from her boys, it is now time to bring her back so she can finish her sentence and get on with her life.

Give these young boys a chance to know their mom and lets stop their punishment.

2014-10-02 05:01

I have known Tabby for 8 years and know her to be a woman of integrity and good character. Her decision to do what she did was born out of the lesser of two evils to escape physical beatings, abuse, harassment and threats to her life if she didn't comply.She has accepted her situation with grace and forgiveness towards those who forced themselves upon her. She has suffered enough and now needs to be back in Canada where she can serve the rest of her time closer to her two young boys. I support this petition to bring her home.

2016-07-07 06:50

widout enough evidence and main cause doesnt make sm1 drug supplier . . . .if sm1 really wanna stop dis den ban such things . . . .

#4 u knw her . .PRCNLY?

2016-07-07 06:53

#2: -  

2016-08-15 14:25

She deserves to go home.

2016-08-25 20:05

After seeing the 'Banged up abroad' programme I was appalled to see what hell she had been through. What bastards those traffickers were!. . .she deserves to be home with her boys! thank you, Bob Martin
duke

#7 Re: A stranger's Perspective

2017-05-12 00:54

#1: - A stranger's Perspective 

Hello Tabitha God has his hand on you and those boy,s God blees you.  missionary from texas but reside in Philippines

#8 Re: A stranger's Perspective

2017-08-02 01:10