THIS IS A PETITION TO REMOVE LAURA GLADING FROM OFFICE

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition THIS IS A PETITION TO REMOVE LAURA GLADING FROM OFFICE.

Save AA

#376 Re:

2014-11-19 18:00

#374: -  

Hi co-workers, you know I was in the barroom gettin dressed and I thought about AA and I started thinking how is this all going to end. I thought about AA and what kind of airline it will be in the future. I got sad because I thought why do we always have to fight to get something. And that thought made me realize that it's all about being respected as a major player in this organization. I remembered just recently flying with this captain and him telling us in the van how disgusted he was in what AA is proposing to its work groups . He stated that FA's and pilots were with passengers more than anyone . He told a story about when he was on a trip boarding and at the time Horton was the CEO he peeped into the cockpit to say hi. He said he told him that don't they get it that we are majorly imp to this company and operating like this will bring down morale and in return it will affect AA. After all he said Horton still can back saying that cuts will have to be taken and the captain says to him I see your not trying to get it so please excuse me, I need you to get out of my cockpit so I can get back to work. How sad that AA are not thinking like the other airlines in dealing with their workers!! He said that the list that they want to discuss with them is saying that they will make them comparable with the Delta pilots but they don't want to give them profit sharing like Delta pilots have. You see AA knows in the future that it will be major earrings made with the few airlines that have remained and they just don't want to share. How fats they treat us like this. To my new hire FA's don't be fooled you will be here for many years to come. This is not a job that you just do a little while, once you get in you don't leave. So be very carful what you settle for . They already didn't pay you for training. Look into this and find out if the other airline do that . I don't know but I would be willing to bet that AA is the only one. I've been here for thirty years and when it happened I got my pin and a certificate. That's it!!! I have a girlfriend with continental/united she is about  8 months ahead if me. We were on the phone one day and she told me to hold on someone was at the door. It was Fedx delivering her one if those expensive bicycle . When she went in her trip flight service was there with a cake, flowers and a certificate. That's what she got !!!! When will AA get it- that's how things should be done- really . Even the old United had a program- every 5 year anniversary they got to chose a gift out of a catalog. That's hope things are done . We have loyal professional hard-working employees. AA is a good company with a good image. I know I've been here for a long time. Let's not let this airline be turned into a low cost airline with disgruntled workers- let's save AA by demanding respect and compareable wages and other things like the other few airlines have. I pray that those in charge will soon get it too. Love you guys!!!

2014-11-20 07:24

Done, next!!

2014-11-21 11:57

It is time for a new representation...

2014-11-23 20:53

Keep this circulating throughout the bases/system!!! PLEASE!!!!

2014-11-23 20:56

get rid of her

2014-11-24 03:37

It's late but not too late

#382 Recall Laura

2014-11-24 04:33

Flight Attendants,

We can make this happen but we must proceed with caution and only the facts. We should question her ethics and her behavior, what moneys she spends on hiring PR firms to represent her, (APFA to seal the contract deal.) Attending social events with management, Scott Kirby's wedding. Our question should include, " did she buy his wedding present with our union dues". Absolute Power Corupts and she has absolute power. 

#383 Re: CHAOS

2014-11-24 04:42

#334: USMC - CHAOS  

Laura needs to go but WE TOOK FOOD OUT OF OUR MOUTHS BY NOT VOTING FOR THIS LOUSY CONTRACT? I SAY THAT BECAUSE WE HAD NO CHOICE AND HALF THE MEMBERSHIP DOES NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE MOU MEANT! ....READ THE DEFINITION OF ARBITRATION.

2014-11-25 17:15

She should resign. she failed, that would be the decent thing to do....

2014-11-26 02:11

We need someone who really cares about flight attendants and their futures and not just sit there and look pretty!!!

2014-11-27 01:52

Laura Glading should not resign.  She did nothing wrong.   The NO voters should resign.  And if they are not decent enough to do that, then do the rest of us a favor and drop dead.

#387 Re:

2014-11-27 03:26

#386: -  

You must be one of her highly paid puppets on the BOD working for the worst union in the world! APFA is an embarassment to other legitimate unions. I hope it disappears forever .

Upset

#388 Re:

2014-11-27 12:26

#386: -  

I pray that your not on the board getting paid my harm earned money and you tell me to DROP DEAD!! How dare you.... And if your a line FA I hope I NEVER fly with you because what you said I am appalled...,.. How in the world do you think she did nothing wrong????? Accepting the offer that if we didn't accept this TA that we have no right to negotiations??? What kind of union does that to their members???? And accepting that the company does not want to share the profits of the company with its employees( that's why it's called PROFIT SHARING)!!! The company knows that AA being one of the few airlines left will make record profit earnings and they want to keep it ALL to themselves!!! So off you to agree with the company and LG which has sold us out completely I would say that you are not living in reality and you should be very careful in what you wish on others- if might just come back on you!!!!!

#389 Re: Re:

2014-11-27 13:37

#388: Upset - Re:  

Just what I need..........advise from a no voting moron.   You had the opportunity to vote for more, or vote for less.....you chose less.   I don't think you live in reality, I'm not sure if you even live on this planet.   Profit sharing was built into the wages of the TA.   Now our wages will be less, and we won't get profit sharing.   You hate the company, and you hate the union that worked very hard to get the best they could for us.   My previous recommendation stands.

2014-11-27 14:44

We (the F/As of LUS feel that the above mentioned person is not a good represenative of all F/As LUS and LAA. Please send her packing.

2014-11-27 14:45

Someone PLEASE have OUR best interests in MIND and SERVICE!!!

#392 Re: Re: Re:

2014-11-28 18:08

Straight talk

#393 Re: Re: Re:

2014-11-28 18:23

#389: - Re: Re:  

I have restrains myself from your mentality of name calling and continue to concentrate on the real matters. You appear to act in this way to maybe turn this petion process into a joke. However this is not a joke this is a very important process that needs to be done to get rid of LG and this union. It is highly time that we take serious the kind of real leadership that we need to better our position with AA. It is imperative for us and our family to have a contract that will benefit us and that will only happen with a different representation!!!!!! Now let's be very clear I have never said that I hate AA that is what you said I said! I actually love AA. This why I feel that it is us(FA's) who must save AA by not letting it become this low cost airline that want to give its employees low wages. That will in turn produce lie moral and disgruntled employees which will in turn be not profital for AA!!!!! Already we are losing customers to United because of changes that have been made etc: the snack baskets in FC. Just have a talk with dome of our EP's!!!! We must stand together in unity and demand comparable wages and other things that the other few major airlines have. Save AA!!!!!

#394 Re: Re: Re: Re:

2014-11-28 21:30

#393: Straight talk - Re: Re: Re:  

My holiday wish... we get a real, industry leading contract with profit sharing and a YES vote and the TWA people finally get their Date if Hire integration.  Think positive and it will happen!

Only fair

#395 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2014-11-28 22:49

#394: - Re: Re: Re: Re:  

I am a legacy AA FA and I agree with you 100%!!!!!!

#396 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2014-11-29 01:35

#394: - Re: Re: Re: Re:  

Me too...legacy AA!

#397 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

2014-11-29 01:46

#396: - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:  

Lets hope for the best! LUS

2014-11-30 18:19

Shame that APFA has been brought to the point of no return through this administration, Board of Directors, and Council. Start with Laura and next burry the APFA in the graveyard of failed, corrupt and inept C.B.A.'s...

#399 Re:

2014-11-30 18:30

#398: -  

I agree, along with thousands of angry LAA Flight Attendants!

Laura Glading

2014-12-01 03:25

This petition has no legal weight other than to divide the membership