Jim Griffen Crosses

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Jim Griffen Crosses.

Bobby

2014-10-31 18:30

This is on private property,  and covered by the first amendment.  If you don't believe in Jesus Christ,  or God why does it matter? Might as well be squares, it is just a shape. If you want a pentacle,  crescent moon,  6 armed lady, or whatever pay for it, find someone with highway frontage road that wants it and put it up.

2014-11-02 01:42

This wonderful man is my daddy! He loves The Lord with all his heart! He has been kept on this earth to live a life for Christ and to witness to others! He has delt with many bouts of cancer that were at end stages and doctors cannot explain why he made it! I can The Lord healed him! If you believe in Christ and want others to be in heaven like he does then you should not be offended by a cross! We are always suppose to keep your eyes on the cross and know in your heart what was done on that cross for you! The Lord tells us their will be people in this world that will go against your witness of Christ ! Dad is not going to give up! And I stand behind him 100% and if you truly know who Christ is on your heart than you will stand behind the crosses too! A symbol of love of someone who died for you and did not have to but Jesus did it because he loves you!

2014-11-02 02:46

Do I now please man, or do I Please God.
Brandi

#4 Blessed because of the cross and proud of it!!

2014-11-02 02:46

What an amazing testimony he has and I have been blessed with the opportunity to be apart of his life! I love and support him in all that he does! What an amazing way to publicly profess your faith and remind others that may be struggling that God loves you and he paid the ultimate price for us because he loved us! And to all of the property owners that chose to place a cross or sign I support your freedom to do so and thank you for it!! More people support this than you realize! God bless you all!!

2014-11-02 03:46

I see nothing wrong with the crosses. If he were putting them on property without the consent of the owner, that would be different, but he isnt. It's wonderful to see them as I drive through Clarendon. Thank you Jim for standing up for Christ!!

2014-11-20 10:18

1Pe 2:6 For the scripture says, "I chose a valuable stone, which I am placing as the cornerstone in Zion; and whoever believes in him will never be disappointed."
1Pe 2:7 This stone is of great value for you that believe; but for those who do not believe: "The stone which the builders rejected as worthless turned out to be the most important of all."