Reinstate Coach Troy

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Reinstate Coach Troy.

2014-11-13 15:47

Coach Troy has taught my son so much over the past years. He and his wife put so much time into the kids every year. This is an injustice! BRING COACH TROY BACK!
Liberty and Justice

#2 .Great Coach

2014-11-13 16:32

This is truly an injustice.  Not just to Coach Troy, but also to the young men that played for him over the years.  This is CYO not St. Mary’s.  There is nothing wrong with developing your skills.  Our young men today can be skilled basketball players and educated.  I wonder, if the CYO Commissioner would react differently, if the sport was Lacrosse vs Basketball

2014-11-13 16:43

I am a grandparent and I have been attending the basketball games for over (2) years now.  I have seen such great improvement in the skill level of these young boys over the years.  It would be an injustice to them to not let them play the level of basketball that they are acustom to.  Please do not discourage our young boys by doing this.  Also to have a man to take time out of his busy schedule to spend time to help our kids, develop and grow in basketball is a Blessing these days.  Please do not let your personal feelings get in the way.  At the end of the day it is not about coach Troy or whomever is making these decisions, but its about this basketball team.  Life discouages our young people everyday, please don't let the church start doing the same.

#4 Restore Coach Troy Cartledge

2014-11-13 17:22

RESTORE COACH TROY CARTLEDGE... HE IS ONE OF THE BEST AT ST. MARY OF THE ASSUMPTION CYO BASKETBALL. PERSONALLY, MY KIDS HAVE IMPROVED THEIR SKILLS TREMENDOUSLY AND Playing by age is underutilizing their talents and skills.

Avid Grandma

#5 Terrific Coach

2014-11-13 18:31

My grandson has improved so tremendously in just one year under Coach Troy. He is a wonderful coach, a true sportsman and a very caring person. He works diligently with the boys to further their skills at the game of basketball. The boys play so well under Coach Troy. I cannot understand why the CYO would do this to Coach Troy who has been with St. Mary's since 2009 and to  the boys who have been so looking forward to playing basketball again this year with Coach Troy. The CYO is doing a grave injustice to both the boys and Coach Troy. Please reinstate Troy Cartledge as the boys' basketball coach at St. Mary's of the Assumption. 

2014-11-13 19:56

I think coach Troy should be Reinstate because he has done a lot for the kids and ST. Mary of the Assumption.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2014-11-13 20:18

2014-11-13 20:36

Restore coach Troy the kids need him.

2014-11-13 20:46

Bring coach Troy back.

2014-11-13 21:12

2014-11-13 21:46

2014-11-13 23:46

Coach Troy coached both of my sons in CYO Rookie and JV Non-Tournament basketball over the past 3 years. Coach Troy's teachings of the fundamentals of basketball, sportsmanship and personal responsibility towards academics should be commended at a time where quality instruction is difficult to find. In spite of the obvious differences of opinions between the parish CYO and this coach, an organized discussion with the Pastor should be held to examine the causes for this action.

2014-11-16 09:55

Coach already has your program going in the right direction and he is already involve in the Aau basketball world so he can help grow your program for your school and he already has a relationship with the kids it would be smart to work out whatever seems to be the problem so the kids and the program can continuum to grow in the right direction and the kids can learn basketball the right way  

2015-03-03 23:15

He Da BOMB!