Motion of No Confidence in Taoiseach Enda Kenny

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Motion of No Confidence in Taoiseach Enda Kenny.

2014-11-27 19:10

nda Kenny is not fit to be leader of our Country. Why are we surprised he knows no other way. In all his years in Dail Eireann what impact has he had. His only ambition is power he is so out of touch with the Irish people. I for one have had enough I am sick of Fine Gael,having voted for them all my life I am seeing the error of my ways. They are so full of arrogance and superiority it is mind boggling.They got their bums on seats and their noses in the trough and they said to hell with the little people. I hope the little people will teach them a lesson they will never forget at the ballot box. My late Mother had a saying put a beggar on horseback and he will ride to hell,that sums up Enda Kenny need I say more.

2014-11-27 21:33

Get rid of the lot of them from Government and BEG somebody like David McWilliams to go and sort out this country and put politicians out to work in the real world. Start by taking away their HUGE travel and expense accounts, their big cars and FREEbees. Then a good way to prepare them for having to seek employment would be to put them on Community Employment and TUS schemes and let them see how the other half have to live because of the lot of them....OH forgot....get rid of their big pay offs and big pensions. A good start to 2015. DREAM ON!!!!!

2014-11-27 22:07

Bad enough his attempt to bring Irish Water into business when we already pay for water. But the sheer audacity of which this man , our " leader" has lied, twisted and blatantly denied the truth of matters regarding Irish Water and charges and privatisation is disgusting. It shows he has nothing but contempt for the average person who has put him there in his fantasticlly paid and pensioned job and pays his wage. Enough of disrespect for the Irish People

2014-11-27 22:08

Enda kenny is a RAT

2014-11-27 22:19

Enda Kenny is no good for leader of Ireland, all he is good for is teaching infants as he was a teacher before been prime minster of Ireland. Good for nothing lump of crap... His days are numbered

2014-11-28 02:32

This government has failed the Irish people at the most basic level. We all knew then they came to power it was at a time when Ireland was facing the biggest economic crises in the history of the state. Every election promise has been broken. No real growth in employment has been delivered (unless you count CE Schemes) & there's been massive immigration (dividing families), we've had taxes heaped upon us (which of course hit the poorest hardest throughout the lifespan of this government. With the FG/Lab coalition, people voted for change. But all they got was more of the same cronyism, nepotism & self serving political patronage! That's why this government needs call it a day & make way for political reform in Ireland.

2014-11-28 08:40

Enda and the rest of the political establishment here have replaced their devotion to the holy trinity with a new and more fervent devotion to the Troika!

2014-11-28 16:38

Hope it WORKS !!!!

#109 Re:

2014-11-28 17:00

#3: Johnny -  

Fully agree

#110 Re:

2014-11-28 17:01

#106: -  

Fully agree

2014-11-28 19:03

FG, Labour are complementing inequality to those who are misfortunet. Your public has spoken numerous times, it is very sad you's are NOT listening. Golden Circles shall be broken.

2014-11-28 22:37

We want leaders that represents the interests of Irish citizens and not that of big businesses. Even before the Irish Water fiasco there was the IBRC mortgage situation, which in my opinion summed up this governments loyalties

2014-11-29 00:05

Enda Kenny is running this country like a dictatorship and will not listen to the people. He does not care one jot for the working class people of Ireland trying to make ends meet under his govts Austerity regime. Him and his partners in crime, the Labour party have lost the plot and the support of the Irish people and instead of admitting defeat of their shambolic Water Tax they try and deflect attention away on to Sinn Fein acts of defiance and so called acts of violence against Joan Burton. Next she will be saying she was abducted by Aliens. I once had respect for this woman but her and her party's refusal to be the conscience of the govt has disillusioned me. I voted this govt in because I was sick of FF corrupted politics but I did not vote them in to abuse my trust and bury me under Austerity. They no longer have my mandate and I strongly suspect no longer anyone else from the working middle class down. They have to go before things get really out of hand. People have had enough and tempers are fraying. It's time for a total new choice in govt away from the stale corrupt dictatorial policies of FF FG and Labour. They have had their chance and have blown it along with our money and our hopes for a future.

2014-11-29 18:25

Hope We reach the million mark to force this dictator out

2014-12-01 01:25

Cant wait to get rid of Mr kenny and his hench men and women roll on the day he is gone

2014-12-02 16:37

good way to get Kenny out