Remaster Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Remaster Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2.

2015-03-11 22:31

Really sorry about your cousin, I love my cousin a lot and would do anything for them. I think remastering COD:BO2 would be a hit for the next gen players that loved the game.

2015-03-11 22:41

I think remastering COD:BO2 would be a huge hit. There are so many next gen players who love its online multiplayer and would buy it. I feel bad for you, luckily I have my cousins and would do anything for them. Hope this helps
StewPid132

#3 Remastering BO2

2015-03-11 22:43

Remastering the this game would be a great idea for players like me that loved the game and still want to play it but got a next gen console and sold the old gen for the money. Hope it helps, sorry about your cousin

#4 Re: Remastering BO2

2015-03-22 12:26

#3: StewPid132 - Remastering BO2 

Thanks You So Much For Replying, I happy you cherish your cousin I always expected me to die before he did! Living example of life's too short, now his kids will never know he was only with memories of other family members! But, on a happier note! Thanks for your signature! Spread the word and pass it around, I only paid for it to be active for I believe a month! Tell Your Gamer Friends or regular friends! #LetMakeThisHappen

#5 Re:

2015-03-22 12:28

#2: -  

Thanks You So Much For Replying, I happy you cherish your cousin I always expected me to die before he did! Living example of life's too short, now his kids will never know he was only with memories of other family members! But, on a happier note! Thanks for your signature! Spread the word and pass it around, I only paid for it to be active for I believe a month! Tell Your Gamer Friends or regular friends! #LetMakeThisHappen and Yes, It helps very much! Always Cherish Your Family (and sometimes games) 

2015-03-26 13:04

BLACK OPS 2 IS DA BEST COD IN DA WURLD. I LUV DA MSMC COS I REK BITCHES ON NOOKTOWN. I LOVE LEAGUEUEUE PLAY AND PLAYING WIV NADESHOT ND SCUMPI. I AM CURRENTLY TRYING OUT FOR OPTIC NATION. I HOPE TO BE SUCCESSFOOL IN MY ATTEMPT. I ALSO LYKE GETTIN DIAMANDI GUNS. I GOT DA DIAMONDI RIOT SHIELD FOR DA BANTZ INNIT. AND MAKING MY EMBLEM INTO DA 420 WEED IS RLLY FUN. I AM ALSO TRYIN OUT 4 DA FAZE CLANS. I CAN TRICKSHOOT RLLY GOOD ND SPIN ON MY 3 SENSIITIVIVITY.
swagmoneyopticnation2k15

#7 Re:

2015-03-26 13:08

#2: -  

STFU LIL PUSSI BITCH, I WILL 1V1 U ON DA CODZ. MY SNIPINININING GAME STRONG. I WILL 360 UR NAN ND QWICK SCOPE HER IN DA FOREHEAD ND GIVE HER A BINDI SPOT BRUH. SHES GONNA CRY SO BAD, UR HOUSE IS GONNA FLOOD M9. ZERKAA IS DA BEST UTUBERER IN DA UK. JOIN MY CLAN ND U CAN B LEADER WIV MEH. WE ONLYY PLAY 3PM-5PM ON A SUNDAY AS THIS IS RELIGIOUS CHURCH TIEM. GD LUK FREN. 

#8 Re: Re:

2015-03-26 21:57

#7: swagmoneyopticnation2k15 - Re:  

Yea Bet You Can No Scope/360 Quick Scope in Real Life! Talk A lot of crap for a guy hiding behind a computer probably in his moms basement! This is for gamers who want to bring back COD:BO2 Though I do admire the charisma and Confidence, This isn't a place to say your better than people! This is about bring back a game that me and my cousin played before he died! He never got to experience ghost or advanced warfare. How would you feel if you were doing something for a family member you loved and so random come in and talks trash not even caring that he left behind kids who won't even remember him cause they are too young! Please Feel The Room Before Spouting Stupid Stuff! Thank You and Have A Nice Day

2015-04-02 06:36

Game in hd would just make it better

2015-06-04 18:38

I love zombies

2015-06-05 21:45

Because I feel bad for you and I love black ops 2 as well!

2015-11-09 23:10

Bo2 is da bomb!!

2016-05-25 12:55

I love black ops 2 one of my favorite all time games! I tried getting into 3 and I just dont like it
Please transfer black u2 to ps4 so I can enjoy ps4 too!
afimonstr

2016-05-25 12:57

keep call of duty black ops 2!!!!!!!

2016-07-11 22:50

Bo2 is my favorite in the cod series we want it back it's the first game where cod blew up we need it back

2016-10-05 18:45

Who wouldnt want a Black Ops 2 Remastered?stores and etc are gonna stop selling xbox 360's they will shut down XBL.People who have next-gen like ps4 and xbox one should get a remastered.I think all call of duty titles should be remastered once at a time.