Taniyahs Justice

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Taniyahs Justice.

2015-04-21 16:54

She was an innocent child that lost her life due to their criminal actions n I believe in AN EYE FOR AN EYE. They need to sit in jail n remember what they did at her age that she no longer can do because of their neglect to her. PRAYING FOR THE FAMILY. sharing

2015-04-21 17:01

If this was a rich little WHITE girl from East Washington, I am sure the corrupt Judge would not have allowed a plea.  It's absolutely disgusting what is happening here.  I can't imagine this is all the justice this baby will receive...it is no justice at all.  

2015-04-21 18:03

Because this family needs Justice and Closure!! Praying for peace!!!

2015-04-21 21:29

If the da would follow the law instead is working deals Washington would be a safer place to live! The goes from murder druggies thieves and everyone who walks daily instead of having a deal!

2015-04-22 01:09

There have people put in prison for a lot longer for less serious crimes..a child was murdered and to me anyone who harms a child should be locked up for the maximum amount of time possible ...this is unbelievable

2015-04-22 03:32

They took a little girls live away they should not have theirs

2015-04-22 03:35

They should sit in the chair.... that was a innocent life that didnt get to live it

2015-04-22 06:25

My innocent baby girl was taken from me. She deserves justice. Giving pleads of 4-8 is telling me my child meant nothing she was my everything. All four needs the sentencing and punishment they deserve not a pat on the back. If it was your child there wouldn't be know pleads it would be life or dealth. The plead offers should of never been brought to the table they should never see the streets again.

2015-04-22 19:07

People get harsher sentences for far lesser crimes than this. Does a life mean nothing in the eyes of the justice system, especially that of a child? She could have been a future leader who could turn the city of Washington around for the better, but will never get the chance... Which clearly new leaders and officials are needed if the ones currently appointed/elected feel that 4-8 is all the loss of a child is worth! My prayers go out to her family and may she rest in peace. I'll also be praying that God fixes this mess!

2015-04-23 07:14

This little girl deserves justice

2015-04-24 04:46

Ta'Niyah Thomas was my granddaughter and was murdered by people who knew that that there were children in the house. The people had no regard for anyone life. Please give justice for Ta'Niyah .

2015-04-26 15:10

My family deserves justice for my little cousin Ta'Niyah Thomas !! Her dad is grieving and he is hurting so much . getting justice will give him some type of closure !! We miss you baby girl !! I love you baby girl.

2015-05-07 02:18

R.I.P. Baby girl Gone Put Never For Gotten.....We All Love U ..
William Reihner

2015-06-29 23:12

Gene Vittone needs to be removed and the voters can do that in the next election.While we're at it.DO NOT vote Yes to retain the other criminal in the courthouse.John DiSalle