Boycott Fast And Furious 8

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Boycott Fast And Furious 8.

2015-04-24 02:51

Because Paul's charcter was given such a great good bye in Furious 7 that there is no need for anymore to be done.

Fuk fast 8, rip paul walker

2015-04-24 03:17

I signed this because I love fast and furious and don't want it to start getting cheesey‼️ R.i.p. Paul Walker Feels like a brother I never knew✌️ Please don't make fast and furious 8 I will not watch it... Much love fast and furious made me who Iam today‼️ Hollywood just wants more and more money✌️Sad what they'll do' I even see their gonna remake Point break wtf❓❓❓❓‼️‼️

2015-04-24 09:08

PAUL WALKER IS GONE LET HIM R.I.P. OUT OF RESPECT FOR HIM AMD HIS FAMILY I PRAYED THIS WOULD NOT HAPPEN AFTER FURIOUS 7 I AM A HUGE PAUL WALKER AND IT STARTED YEARS AGO BEFORE THE 1ST F&F MOVIE I CAN TELL YOU THIS I WILL NOT EVER GO SEE A #8 AND YOU ARE PROBALLY GOING TO FIND OUT ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL FEEL THIS WAY

2015-04-24 12:02

The article that states that Paul Walker will appear in F8 as CGI is quite sickening. It is one thing to finish off the movie that he did at least 85% of. But to cash in on his good name on a completely new movie is a bad move.

2015-04-24 12:33

I signed this petition because it would be very respectful to Paul and his memory and also what he stood for. Let this poor man r.i.p. the peace he deserves.

2015-04-24 14:49

I know Paul would have wanted them to continue the franchise BUT I think it's wrong to CGI him when we all know it's not him nor his voice. The 7th installment sent Paul off in style and in a good way. I thought they wrote him out nicely and should have left it at that. They don't need to cash in on his name and I think they only wanna make an 8th cause 7 did so well which was mainly in part due to Paul. Furious 7 ended on a good note and should be the last movie they made for the franchise considering it started with Paul and ended with Paul!!
amen to that!!!! THATS TERRIBLE! Should NOT BE DONE!!!! THATS JUST PLAIN BULLSHIT!!!!

#7 Re:

2015-04-24 22:33

#4: -  

2015-04-27 02:32

I think that the idea of the Fast And Furious franchise making another movie after the death of Paul walker is shameful , greedy, and the ultimate sign of disrespect , and disregard for his life, legacy and contributions to the franchise.
Niva

2015-04-29 19:38

I don't think that should be done. It's disrespectful to the memory of paul walker. At least in furious 7 he was in 85% of the movie but now that's just to much. I'm a huge Paul walker fan but I will NOT support fast and furious 8. The franchise is just trying to make money off him. It just won't be the same. Fast and furious 7 ended incredibly touching and so beautiful. I think we need to let paul rest in peace. Keep his memory alive by supporting what he believed in Reach Out World wide. Whatever actors that refuse to be a part of furious 8 were in fact his real friends. My money's on tyrese. I don't think he'll support furious 8. 

Jen

2015-04-29 19:44

I LOVE PAUL WALKER AND THE FAST AND FURIOUS MOVIES BUT TO USE HIS IMAGE AND VOICE NOW THAT HE HAS PASSED SEEMS SO WRONG AND GREEDY. IM DISSAPOINTED IN VIN DIESEL AS WELL AS THE FRANCHISE. PAUL WALKER PLAYED A HUGE ROLE IN THE FAST IN FURIOUS, IT'LL BE A MISTAKE TO CONTINUE NOW THAT HE'S GONE. PERHAPS VIN IS NOT A GREAT FRIEND TO PAUL AS HE HAS APPEARED TO THE MEDIA. LOOKD TO ME LIKE HE'S LOKKING OUT FOR HIS BEST INTEREST AND NOT PAUL'S FAMILY, AND LEGACY.

2015-05-06 02:46

Respect Paul walker

Anonymous

2015-05-24 17:22

Because I just hate this movie anyway

#13 Re:

2016-07-24 16:16

#1: -  

agreed

2016-08-25 08:57

Because the whole concept of the film is disrespectful. Paul Walker started this series and it should die with him. Its the right thing to do and everyone knows it. Gready money hungry movie makers dont care about nothing but money. The cast , Vin Diesel and "The Rock" , should refuse to do this movie.