PETITION: We the people of South Africa want Jacob Zuma to step down

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition PETITION: We the people of South Africa want Jacob Zuma to step down.

2015-08-11 13:50

Sick of being fearfull 24/7 .

2015-08-12 22:05

Zuma is a joke the biggest uneducated clown thats running South Africa into the ground along with his ANC cadres.

2015-08-16 15:05

SIGNED; NOW LET'S SEAL IT!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

THANKS FOR NOTHING JACOB ZUMA!

2015-08-16 15:45

Have had enough of the promises that never materialise, the lies, wasted expenditure that could have housed almost everyone in South Africa! Everything he stands for is corrupt! !!

2015-08-17 18:15

I am in agreement with Zuma standing down

2015-08-18 08:15

Because the present Government, led by the notorious Mr Zuma, is sending this country on a downward spiral !!!

2015-08-18 17:50

If my signature will in any way help get South Africa back to being the country it was and should be, and take control of all the corruption that is running wild , with pleasure then I will sign this petitiion.

2015-08-18 17:53

Because we have had enough of empty promises, unbelievable corruption, lies and more lies. Let's get South Africa back to what it was and should be

2015-08-27 17:58

Because Jacob Zuma is 'killing' this country by making wrong choices and bleeding it of all he can get! He is less than honest ...

2015-08-28 04:25

Om ontslae te raak van n onnosele skelm korrupte vent (zuma) wat nie die verskil ken tussen n een rand en eenmiljoen rand nie en besig is om die land die afgrond in te bestuur

2015-09-09 10:20

To save our country from an incompotent goverment and ruler.
anti.affirmative

#312 Fire jacob

2015-09-19 06:08

1. I have had enough of Arrogance, Nepotism and Corruption

2. I am sick and tired of idiots who try to run a country and when they are confronted they blame apartheid or Jan van         Riebeeck.

3. I do not agree with the spelling of affirmative action - the first letter is missing ( maybe stolen by someone who didn't       like it)

4. I do not agree with the term BEE. A bee is a little creature that works itself to death for the benefit of it's society.             I prefer the term TICK (Total Incompetence Certainly Kills) A tick is a parasite that cannot survive on it's own - it               needs to suck blood from someone else and therefore I think TICK is a much more appropiate term than BEE.

5. To sum it up:  South Africa cannot afford to allow these idiots to transform this once beautiful country to a second             Zimbabwe (Zero Intelligence Mainly Because All Brilliant Whites Emigrated)

#313 Re: Fire jacob

2015-09-19 07:37

2015-09-19 07:43

Who runs this country, Zuma or the Gupta's ?

2015-09-19 08:29

Look at the rest of Sub-Sahara Africa, why should South Africa be different? We burn if we are unhappy. Singapore is led by clever people and is a nation of clever hard workers. No patriotism = Bad future.

2015-09-19 13:24

Do you have all day because the list is long.
1. He is illiterate ,can't even rread a speech that some one else compiled.
2. He is a disgrace and embarrasment when he opens his mouth and wears his savage animal skins.
3. He is a male chauvinis pig who doesn't respect women.
4. He has a harem and concubines with numerous brats for whom the taxpayer must cough up.
5. He takes corruption to a new level. He doesn't care about taking the country forward. As long as he can appoint loyalists, the more incompetent the better, who will agree with everything as long as they are on his gravy train.
6. He is a selfish low person who didn't think anything to get himself a state of the art private jet while his own people are homeless and starving. Not to mention Nkandla.
7. He considers himself above the law and dodges court appearances.
8. These are but a few reasons that makes him the worst prresident in the history of mankind.
9. Lastly: mass murdere, senile Mugabe is his role model.

Get rid of hm as in yesterday.

2015-11-18 14:08

I am amazed that we have tolerated Jacob Zuma's leadership position for so long!
His life and principles are a very poor example for our young generation of leaders.

2015-11-30 21:09

The longer he stays in power the longer it will take us to save South Africa.

Anonymous

#319 FIFA 16 XBOX Coins

2015-12-10 07:48

Blatter was belittled by Actual instructor Carlo Ancelotti, us chief executive Florentino Perez and by you himself, while Spain's financial dedication was incensed that FIFA 16 XBOX Coins the voting interval had been prolonged.

Blatter had obviously done the impossible – he had u. s. Spain’s top groups. Unfortunately, that unity came about through an ideal anger towards FIFA.
http://www.urfifa.com/

2015-12-10 08:23

Because of all the above comments is so true. Since, Jacob Zuma's ruling this country is going into ruins. There is no infrastructure, the cost of living keeps going up. There is no work for the people. Too much bribery and corruption. In other words if he carrys on ruling we as a country are finished. Too much abuse from the goverment and all they do is enrich themselves.

2015-12-10 10:16

South Africa Is my HOME!!!! I am part of our RAINBOW NATION Zuma you are killing us, you must sleep well at night, knowing I feed your homeless Brothers. I am ashamed of you!!!! SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE & FORCE HIM OUT NOW

2015-12-10 11:11

Because he is running this wonderful country into the ground. Please ANC give us someone who can do the job - you must see how much support he is costing you!

2015-12-10 12:19

Zuma is incompetent to lead our country, he is not for the people, he is not educated, he is not fair, he is not just, he is not a leader! He must resign immediately!

2015-12-10 12:27

Genoeg is darem nou regtig net genoeg.
WHITE and proudly South African citizen

#325 Re:

2015-12-10 12:46

#13: -  

I am white Sir / Mam, 

And I would like to remind you that its not just white people thats suffering under this ruling, yes you might feel elite black people are benefiting from Zuma's rule and yes you're right then but just as big a percentage of black, colored, Indian and other ethnicity groups  are suffering so please keep such slander, unfounded racist ( Direct or indirect) comments to yourself and the under developed people with the lack of common morals or ethics  .... PS I refer to hiding and having your race meetings in a dark corners where society and the rest of us doesnt need to hear it .......

Zuma is a bad leader because he is a Bigamist, criminal, racist, diplomat with no regard to South Africa, our history and the potential for a prosperous future .
He is a self serving, Shark that will tear the life blood of our youth apart for his self enrichment.

Yours truly a WHITE and proudly South African citizen