Bring Back 19 Kids & Counting

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Bring Back 19 Kids & Counting.

2015-06-29 11:03

I feel like people make mistakes and there is only one judge and jury and that is our a lord Saviour Jesus Christ. The Duggar's have dealt with this a long time ago. Let it go and bring the show back.

2015-06-29 18:21

Love the show and watching the children grow and start their own families. Always looked forward to Tuesday evening.

2015-06-30 02:12

The Duggar family is genuine... They have endured public humiliation and tribulation. Agreed,Josh commited a terrible act..but I realize that he was young and had few information outlets.If his family has forgiven him..who am I?Gods word tells us to forgive.I know Josh would change everything if he could.

2015-06-30 08:39

I MISS 19TH AND COUNTING

2015-06-30 16:06

Love the Duggers. One of only a few decent shows on TV

2015-07-02 19:37

I love watching this show with my 7 year old daughter

2015-07-02 19:40

This show is about a loving family..they are genuine. They show you how to love no matter what happens

2015-07-03 18:30

I have watched them since they came on the air. They are a Great Family that show You Love & How to help others. That's what Jesus taught us. I Love watching all the kids grow up and are responsible, Loving Human Beings. Why can't people be Happy that they are! My Love & God's Blessing to them All!

2015-07-03 22:26

I believe this is, for the most part, a wholesome realistic look at a very large family and their daily lives and struggles. Yes, their young teenage son did wrong. But who among us can say we haven't been through similar things? My son was into drugs, lived on the street, and got his girlfriend pregnant...all before he was 18. I would much rather see a family solving its problems than a show promoting them.

2015-07-06 00:24

Loved the show...Miss seeing Anna and Jessa going through their pregnancies, Israel growing up and the latest Duggar courtship...This was good clean Tues night TV

2015-07-06 00:50

I miss the Duggars!
Please bring them back!

2015-07-06 01:53

I signed the petition because i love the show. What happened when Josh was 14yrs old was a very curious kid. If his siblings forgave, then who are we to judge anyone. They are a very loving family. So, please bring the show back and the hell with the haters. Who has negativity are the ones who never watch the show and do not know anything on the value and love of this family.

2015-07-06 02:37

I love to see wholesome family shows and the Duggars definitely share many of our family's values. They NEVER act better than others and I love the role model the Duggar girls are to girls. Beautiful girls CAN BE modest and are also beautiful on the inside as well.

2015-07-06 03:22

I love the show. I believe the situation in question has already been addressed and the past should be left in the past. Move on and let us continue to enjoy the wholesome show the entire Duggar family brings. God bless the entire Duggar clan!

2015-07-06 03:59

I love this show. I love this family and the values they stand for and the way that they don't back down from the people who have been "attacking" their family name and belief system.They don't compromise their integrity for anybody and are not AFRAID of the media. They know the truth and are not allowing anyone to make them live their lives in shame and degradation. They will be content with their lives with or without cameras filming their every move, but they are a shining example of a family that claims to love Christ and then lives as if they honestly mean it. They are an inspiration.

2015-07-06 05:44

Because I love that show bring it back

2015-07-06 13:35

I love the Duggar family who are great examples of how God wants us to try and live! Live the show, great inspiration!

2015-07-06 13:47

I absolutely miss the Duggars!
No matter your views on the Josh issue their family sets the model for family and God's. teachings. Bless you Duggars.

2015-07-06 15:21

Society has failed them .

2015-07-06 18:44

I love the Duggars. It is such a wonderful Christian show. Josh has repented of his sin so the show should be put back on. TLC is putting a lot of crappy shows on & I refuse to watch them.

2015-07-06 20:38

Because as a Christian I firmly believe we need more shows on TV that show families that love and care about one another. The Duggars may have their problems but what family dosent? I want my kids and grandkids to have the opportunity to see Bibles and Christian values shown on television!! BRING BACK THE DUGGARS ,SOON!!!

2015-07-06 22:30

Our family loves all the Duggar family. Please bring them back on TV. Only show worth watching. Love their love for the Lord. Sure do miss watching them on TV. Praying for each of them and that some how, some way it will be back soon. Were missing out on so many events in their lives. Love the Duggars.

2015-07-07 02:45

I think taking this show off the air because of the illegal actions of the sheriff at the instigation of the gay press is totally wrong. My own son had a juvenille record and I would be very, very upset if the same thing happened to him. To put the other innocent parties on public display over something that happend last decade is terribly unfair. All this was because the gay rights reporter was mad at Josh for his stand on homosexuality. 19 Kids and Counting was one of the very few shows that I could count on to let my grandchildren see without hesitation. I knew that show would be totally clean! There is nothing left on TLC that can take the place of that show.

2015-07-07 16:38

I see this whole Duggar upheaval as the media and others wanting to remove programs that represent moral values and the good things in life. Yes, no family is perfect, but I am certain the media had to dig deep to find something to bring to the public to discredit the Duggars and remove them from the air. So sad and so maddening!

2015-07-07 19:04

Because I love the show bring it back they took it off the air and look at all the internet showing the Duggars should of just left it on TV