Justice For Jacob

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Justice For Jacob.

2015-07-24 02:49

I believe a 14 year old should know right from wrong, should know difference between life and death. When a 14 year old carries a gun he should know it is a potential lethal weapon. When he chose to use that weapon against another person and took that persons life, destroying a family, he should be treated as adult and the serious offense it is. It is not like he committed some child's play. He wanted to act big, now treat him that way.  I want justice for Jacob.  My heart goes out to the entire family and the younger brother who witnessed and will relive this tragedy.

no more in my town, NO MORE

2015-07-24 03:30

the press conference today by Derry Sanders mom was a sham. she didnt tell the truth. he didnt attend church regularly. he was in vision quest because he removed an ankle bracelet that juvenile probabtion put on him so he could be on house arrest and monitored at home.

did his mom let him remove the ankle bracelet to go to church? did his mom keep an eye on him while he was on juvenile probabtion? WHAT WAS HE ON PROBABTION FOR? lets publish his juvenile record. did he have guns prior to this incident?

you can go here https://ujsportal.pacourts.us/DocketSheets/MDJ.aspx and look up Juanita Holloway and see how many times she was arrested and what for, mostly for truancy, she cant keep her kids in school. look it up 6 times for truancy and 2 landlord tenant complaints. SHE SETS A GOOD EXAMPLE for little derry to follow.

He didnt even finish the vision quest program, an erie judge let him go home. i believe the judge was brabender, hope he can sleep at night knowing what he did contributed to the death of Jacob Pushinsky. if the judge had let Derry Sanders remain in vision quest this would never have happened.

If they dont give him as much time as they gave andrew wurst then reverse racism is truly alive in Erie, PA

this wont stop until our fearless leaders start setting examples, and they better start now. this community needs to watch, wait and see what happens and then remember who did what on election day.

better yet, lets protest and picket in front of the courthouse on the day of this thugs hearing. lets let them all know we wont take it anymore. there should be 3 thousand people at that hearing, carrying picket signs. we need to unite and march for justice on the day of his hearing, LETS GO.

#403 Re: Re:

2015-07-24 03:42

#344: - Re:  

you are ignorant. The fact is that this douche murdered someone

2015-07-24 10:33

Something needs to be done to show these criminals,not just a pat on the hand

2015-07-24 11:48

To help bring justice to the victims family. The killer has a troubled past and needs to be tried as an adult.
Re

#406 Re:

2015-07-24 20:51

#121: -  

The more I think about this crime the more irate I become. I am so tired of people pulling the race card. His mother's speech was as fake as fake can be. There was no sympathy or empathy at all for what her wanna be gangster son did. I honestly wish our state had the death penalty instead of the tax payers footing the bill for his family reunion. On one of his Facebook pictures he is shown sitting with his homies flashing a wad of cash. I'm quite sure at 14 he didn't come by that kind of money legally. He could have used that money to by quite a few bikes instead of a gun. This little bro needs to pull up his pants. The kid is going to learn the real reason as to why people wear their pants below their butts and it's not because it's 'cool'. He'll be someone's bitch if he doesn't. Jacob rest in peace and my sympathies to his family and friends. He was a fine example of what a young man can do with his life if they are raised in a decent family. Not slinging crack on the street corner at the age of 14 because no one in their life cares about them. This is prime example of reverse racism. Fry the monster.

2015-07-24 21:18

Because an 18 year old was denied a chance at life because of a 14 year old that has been a problem his entire young life. Derry acted like an adult..committed an adult crime and should be treated as such!

2015-07-24 22:43

Theres no way he is a juvenile!! He knew exactly what he was doing. The younger one;s are the worst. I put the blame on parent;s. There is no respect anymore. Really sad

2015-07-25 00:01

Give the little punk wanna be gangster the chair! 

2015-07-25 02:41

So happy someone started this he New exactly what he was doing,he needs to be charged as an adult to the fullest.R.IPdear Jacob

2015-07-25 13:04

Justice For Jacob- Derrys Sanders Mother CLAIMED to have taken this heathen to Church on Sundays-I don't know what Church doesn't teach The 10 Commandments!!!!!!! "THOU SHALT NOT KILL" "THOU SHALT NOT STEAL" "THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBORS GOODS" "THOU SHALT NOT TRESSPASS AGAINST OTHERS" etc. I'm sure this "Church Going " Boy knew a couple of these- Breaking Gods Laws Without Repentance Will Surely Condemn You ToThe Firey Pits of Hell!!! After you serve life in Hell for taking one of Gods precious lives! What a Shame! SHAME ON YOU DERRYS SANDERS-ARE YOU PROUD OF YOUR SELF? GUESS WHO'S GETTIN' NUTTIN' FOR CHRISTMAS? NO EASTER BUNNY EITHER!!! THAT'S WHAT KIDS THAT AGE SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT- NOT HAVING ENOUGH BULLETS FOR THEIR SEMI-AUTO!!! WHEN YOU LOAD AND CARRY A WEAPON AND YOU KNOW THE VICTIM-IT'S NO ACCIDENT THAT YOU PLAN TO USE IT-DID THIS TUFF GUY THINK IT WAS GONNA SHOOT OUT RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS?I DOUBT IT-AN EXAMPLE NEEDS TO BE SET-AND THE TIME IS NOW!!!!!

#412 Re:

2015-07-25 13:08

#405: -  

I HAD A TROUBLED PAST AS WELL-BOO HOO HOO

#413 Re: Re:

2015-07-25 21:20

#344: - Re:  

These kind of kids don't hang out in community centers unless they're there to sell drugs and pass out handguns.  Look at when Sonja Arrington had a fair to get the community together and they fought and carried on at that the police had to be called. The police don't have the manpower to babysit these people at community centers, grant money would eventually run out and I don't think people would care to have their taxes raised to pay for these community centers. 

#414 Re:

2015-07-25 21:43

#309: -  

This kid committed an adult crime. He needs to do his time as the adult he thought he was when he pulled the trigger and killed an innocent young man for his bike. Let him serve his time with all the other adult offenders and really see what goes on behind the bars. The justice system needs to use him as an example for all the other young criminals. Let them see that this town is tired of all this senseless violence. I grew up in a bad family and I never thought of taking someone's life. I work to get what I have. These kids think everything should be their's no respect for others. Kids having kids and thinking the tax payers should support them giving them a check every month, feeding them and taking care of all their medical problems. With everything handed to them they think they can do what they want. 

2015-07-25 21:56

He should be tried as an adult!

2015-07-25 22:14

This young man made a decision to go out armed with a gun! His intention was premeditated! He knew he was out to rob and hurt someone!! At 14, he knew what he was doing!! Put him in prison and keep him there! Don't let him have the opportunity to hurt another person! Justice for Jacob!

2015-07-26 14:06

At 14 the suspect knows right from wrong. He was not defending himself from danger. He tried to steal the victims bike and had a weapon he had no business possessing. He should be convicted to the full extent of the law.

2015-07-26 16:02

I feel very strongly about this matter
Lynn

2015-07-26 18:26

His age is just a number. If he wanted to act like an adult and commit an adult crime then he should do the time for murder. How pathetic to take away someone's life over a fu*king BICYCLE 

2015-07-26 18:42

Murder is murder. End of story. This kid should get 25 to life in max security prison. Lets see how tough he feel then

2015-07-27 07:14

This punk needs to have his life taken away just like he took Jacobs he needs to be a man since he wanted to act like a man and do his time life in prison with no possible parole

2015-07-27 14:52

i think its such a shame that this young man who is was my age dies all over a bike

2015-07-29 19:59

I signed the petition because it is the right thing to do. If this young man was fully capable of standing tall as an adult using a firearm, then he should stand as tall in court as an adult while facing his adult charges. Murder is still murder, no matter what the age of the gunman. To try this murderer as a juvenile would be a huge travesty of justice.

2015-07-30 23:42

Because the kid was adult enough to shoot someone and take their life so therefore he can be charged as an adult.

2015-07-31 01:12

For justice