Justice for Buster!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Justice for Buster!.

2015-08-22 15:22

I feel the the use of deadly force against animals is getting to be to common of practice. There many other ways to handle a situation with a dog or any other animal. Pepper spray. Or a pole and lead. And if you really feel the need to shoot the animal. How about a tazer. Or better yet a tranquilizer dart. But come on why just shoot to kill? Let's find a more humane way of doing things.

2015-08-22 15:33

I'm sick of the cops using deadly force on inacent animals.. Buster was the most gentle dog ever an has never hurt anyone or ever tried to bite anyone. He played with the 5 mo old baby daily an was like a child homself..the cops are way out of control using their guns when it's not nessasary.. shooting should be a life threatening situation only not a daily habit ..what ever happined to mace an call the pound ??? That dog was a member of the family not mean in any way.. gentle enough for a 5 mo old baby to b play with an never get hurt. Buster (did not ) deserve to get shot... I think the cops are trigger happy now days an should not be allowed to fire a gun with people presant...that officer that shot Buster saw the daddy comeing after him an fired his gun anyway an could have shot him just as easy... I think the guns should be stoped an not allowed to be pulled an used unless someone pulls one on 5hem first... an inacent dog couldn't do that he had no defence an was unaware he was about to loose his life to a coward with a gun..

2015-08-22 16:05

Police brutality is an epidemic and I also know how it feels to lose a family member. Animals aren't just pets there FAMILY!!!!!! GOOD LUCK BUSTER. MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU!!!
captain obvious

#4 #4

2015-08-22 16:30

Are law enforcement officers issued pepper spray or mace?? Use it dip shits if you are fearing for you life from a 60 lb dog...just so you know when your dumb asses get slapped with a lawsuit...we the tax payer pay for it...thanks a lot .

2015-08-22 17:04

This needs to stop! They are murdering family members, beloved pets, on a daily basis in our nation! Police brutality extends to our pets, too. We must take a stand against this massacre of people's pets by the trigger happy cops everywhere. We demand ACCOUNTABILITY!!

2015-08-22 17:55

I feel as tho police show carry a tranquilizer gun for animals. if they can use a taser to avoid deadly force with people, why not use something to prevent the same for animals. People at least know when they're doing something wrong, animals don't know they are doing anything more than protecting. Most people see animals as a part of their family, as furry children, how can police justify using deadly force!

2015-08-22 17:57

Dogs like buster are family members. Met buster personally, played and roughhouse and absolutely ridiculous this puppy was a threat. I'm appalled.

2015-08-22 20:20

We need to get together and stop this bullshit now killing pets for no reason

#9 justice for buster

2015-08-22 20:33

I feel the cops are getting to big for their britches. Just because they carry a gun does not mean they should use it on innocent animals. Was the dog in its own yard? I'm sure it was. What gives them the right to come onto our property and kill our pets!!!. If our kids were outside screaming would they shoot them too. The city should pay for cremation and replacement if the dog. And it's shots for 2 years.

2015-08-22 23:23

Buster did not have to be killed. If u cops r that afraid of dogs carry dogs horns that they don't like. Be real stop killing people's dog.

2015-08-23 00:02

Poor innocent baby :'( So not right!!!
Anon

#12 Don't Care

2015-08-23 05:44

Anybody to sign a petition without all the facts, or a video of the incident, is an idiot.  

2015-08-23 21:10

I own three boxers, they wouldn't hurt anyone.

2015-08-24 20:19

You guys should get your facts straight before you sign this.

2015-08-24 21:07

The fact is that a dog was killed by an officer of the law. Since when is barking a reason to die!!! Dogs bark at strangers, doesnt mean he had to die! Maybe you should get your facts straight. Maybe have a little empathy.

#16 Re:

2015-08-25 18:42

#15: -  

If you think the dog was shot just for barking..... here's your sign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2015-08-25 19:40

Cuz the JERK that shit this beautiful baby needs to go to Prison..

2015-08-25 19:41

Cuz this JERK needs to go to PRISON

2015-08-25 20:50

I'm an animal lover.

2015-08-25 22:51

my love for animals is enormous...i love animals more than anything else...and anyone that would hurt a defenseless animal is heartless and very cruel.....
Joe

2015-08-26 08:23

Why aren't people posting the idiot's name that shot him? Then someone could pursue legal action and a call for his removal. 

2015-08-26 17:22

Just because he was barking does give you the right my dogs bark like crazy and drive me crazy at time but I'm not going shit them to silence them

2015-09-02 01:06

A dog being shot for barking? What has our world come to?