We must ban Muslim immigration and ban Islam in CANADA

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition We must ban Muslim immigration and ban Islam in CANADA.

2016-06-09 04:11

This is not what Canadians wanted for the country
they don't want more refugees. From the Middle East. Or to become Muslim he is ruining their
country the. Longer he remains in his seat !

2016-06-11 17:17

Islam is a death cult, they can not be trusted in Candada or anywhere's in the world.

2016-06-12 01:43

I agree he this is not what Canada wanted

2016-06-13 19:28

We got to stop these barbarian to come in are Country ,it is very important,we got to attack more there training camp,we got to stop them to kill us Innocents people.

2016-06-14 04:03

Islam's/Muslims intent is to follow the Koran and destroy as many non-believers as possible, including we naive Canadians. Justin Trudeau is a Muslim convert and cannot be trusted either. Some countries in the world have already ban Islam but Canada promotes it, what's up with that?

2016-06-16 19:41

We have our own sick homless and poor to worry about we dont need to bring in a outside problem.

2016-06-27 07:04

i signed this petition because muslims simply refuse to accept the culture of whichever country they are entering, refuse to assimiliate, refuse to respect women and not only that but they force their own religion upon us. They make our children eat halal pizza in school, they demand that farmers who have pigs move off their land if they are in close proximity to them, male students refuse to study with female students....women in complete coverings from head to to just showing their eyes is a disgrace to the 21st century...and the list goes on and on. Not to mention the terrorism that stems from this religion and this religion alone.

2016-07-02 06:14

I am against crime and degrading women. That's why i signed this petition.

#59 Re:

2016-07-06 11:02

#7: -  

Justin does not seem to understand this. Thy come here and live of sociall. All taxpayers have to pay for them and they have nothing leg to take care of them and their family. Syrian migration won't promote our economy.

#60 Re:

2016-07-06 11:04

#55: -  

I don't understand why people chose to for justin. I did not vote for him. I voted for the conservatives. 

#61 Re:

2016-07-06 11:06

#16: Gabriela -  

Il faut renvoye ce gouvernment qui na acun sens.

2016-07-16 17:05

The practice of Islam seriously concerns me as a 5th generation Canadian. They 100% believe that all who are outside the Islam faith are infidels and are deserving of death...in the name of Allah. I don't want these people anywhere near me or my children or working in any sector where they can plan mass killings or poisonings or any other terrorist act. GET THEM THE HELL OUT OF MY COUNTRY !!!!!

2016-07-17 09:34

national security is destroyed by mass immigration of a culture known to commit genocide, massacre innocent people, child marriage and a host of other horrible practices that are directly against everything Canada stands for. Insist on rich Arab countries to take them since they share the same values. We need only look at what is happening in Europe. The blood of millions of innocent people will be on the hands of those pushing for Islamic colonisation of Canada. We Can't let it happen.

2016-07-17 19:15

I am signing this petition to protect our way of life in western culture. I am not for violence or hate-I am for protecting what was once a great country. We are too polite and nice in regards to tolerance here….when I was made aware that across the country during high school convocations that male muslim students were refusing to shake the female principal's hand it made my blood boil. Assimilate or depart. And we tolerate this!!!!!! I don't care about their beliefs or religion. I care about progressive western culture that is about to be overtaken by backassed thinking.

2016-07-29 12:56

Having grown up in Germany Islamic neighborhoods have always been very scary to pass through. Islam is not compatible with western values. Those that say it is, practice an old practice called Taqiyya commanded in the Quran 5:32, which means to lie for the good of Islam. Islam means intolerance, evidence is in Islamic majority countries and 1400 years of history. And in that history Islam has only tried to invade and gain as much land as possible and now they might succeed. There are only 2 promises to certainly gain paradise for muslims 1 through immigration 2 through dying in jihad.
Please illigalize Islam.

2016-08-11 13:37

We do not want the same destruction of Canada which is happening to Europe. We do not want or need the disturbing and perverted ways of Mohammad to infiltrate into Canadian society.

2016-08-11 23:07

For our own safety!! Wake up prime minister!! Who pays the taxes here?? Islam is NOT peaceful! We do not want these muslim monsters getting into power and taking over and pushing their sharia in, and changing our free society! This is written in their BOOK! Muslims lie!! They will do anything, to take over. Our lords prayer,, GONE! Cant say Merry Christmas! ENOUGH!! We need to fight back! Islam is TERROR! Other countries are being RUINED! Look at Sweden! Chaos! Now we are begining to see homegrown terrorism here! I want Mosques closed up! They are preaching terror. Its a fact!

2016-08-13 18:20

Because we have to act now to save the future.

2016-08-29 06:30

To ban Islam in Canada

2016-09-03 22:48

Islam is a very misunderstood doctrine. If you -actually- explore it, it calls for violence at every oppurtunity against those who do not agree with it. There is no moderate or peaceful version of Islam. Only submission by force and violence.

2016-09-04 12:10

Islam has never been a religion of peace and never will be .
VEL

#72 Re: Canada is a Shithole because of Current day Immigration

2016-09-09 04:01

#15: SpeaksTruthAlot - Canada is a Shithole because of Current day Immigration 

"who don't share culture, values or traditions"... what values are you talking about? Canada is a country of immigrants, the only common language is the language of Love and Business - let people communicate freely and stop imposing your values

2016-09-23 09:07

because I know that Islam's prophet Muhammad was a savage and a Basted. It's followers are also savages including the filthy basted leadership of Iran.
hashan

#74 Islam the religion of basteds

2016-09-23 09:10

because I know that Islam's prophet Muhammad was a savage and a  Basted. It's followers are also savages including the filthy basted leadership of Iran.

2016-10-10 04:33

does it really need explanation ??