Drug Dealers NOT Responsible For Addiction

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Drug Dealers NOT Responsible For Addiction.

Anonymous

2016-02-10 01:35

People tawk about the houses and family that Ebrahim Khan has torn apart? What proof do they have ? He is just a supplier. I doubt he forced people to take drugs . neither did he advertise it. You cant blame the supplier . take responsibility for your own actions. If he is to be blamed for tearing families apart then the people who are against chacha in the 'no bail for drug dealers' are no better . they tearing his fam apart . and besides you people all claim to have known chacha as a "drug lord" if so y didn the community say something then???, only now when hes behind bars people want to tawk about how disgusted they are. ..drugs is not our only major issue ....alcohol also breaks familys , causes abuse , and deaths yet Alcohol is legal , why dont you people start protesting to shut down all liquor stores ...no bail for liquor store owners heyyy??? WhAt about prostitutes they tear apart families and  break homes just like drug dealers lets add them to the list!! Stop pointing fingers , people wont gve you medals to say dont do drugs! Every1 knows it already , bt yet thers so many addicts. Drug dealers are not to be blamed.rather think and look for a way Wher we can help n make our community better .. .instead of gving one person all the blame. Chacha is wrong by breaking the law BUT he shud not be punished for all the other drug dealers and drug abusers!!!!

druglordslayer

#2 Re:

2016-02-11 17:19

#1: -  

Wow, you bring forth such a baseless and stupid argument.I don't think you're setting things from the point of view of someone with actual concern for our town and society.Please do not encourage others to follow you in trying to break Lenz.the guy was a criminal by law and that's all that matters to us.for once we have most of Lenz united on one mindset and that is to make Lenz crime free and here you are trying to promote crime and justify the dug trade.if you have nothing good to contribute to our society, then I suggest you crawl into a hole and die!!!

#3 Re:

2016-02-11 17:42

#1: -  

Ahem excuse me, he did advertise.as you can see, he looked for POTENTIAL buyers....which means he got guys,who were emotionally vulnerable, hooked onto drugs.#youmustbeaspecialkindofstupid