End the Suspensions and Expulsions

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition End the Suspensions and Expulsions.

2016-04-29 14:51

cause jason got expelled for a stupid reason
Zach Butler

#2 Re:

2016-04-29 14:54

I am glad he got expelled. He is to much of a threat to The Squad.

Micey Rodreques

#3 Re: #1

2016-04-29 15:00

#1: -  

Imma beat the shit outta Jason and his friend Jacob Manuer!

jake

#4 Re: Re: #1

2016-04-29 15:01

#3: Micey Rodreques - Re: #1 

i dont do drugs i just smoke weed~micey

2016-04-29 21:05

I can't stand how Parkland punishes us. They give you a SATURDAY DETENTION for having your phone out, but if you're late to school 15 times, they only give you an after school detention. I know one kid, who literally got ISS for "licking his lips in a suggestive manner". Parkland does so much illegal stuff it's ridiculous. I can't stand going to this school. The only thing I like is the art program tbh. The teachers are rude and either take their job WAY too seriously, or don't take their job seriously enough. The administration is filled with racist, fascist, discriminatory people who are quick to make judgements, but not quick to see the truth on ANY matter. They need to stop.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2016-04-29 22:43

Jason Namm
The author of this petition

#7 Re:

2016-04-29 22:44

#5: -  I can't stand how Parkland punishes us. They give you a SATURDAY DETENTION for having your phone out, but if you're late to school 15 times, they only give you an after school detention. I know one kid, who literally got ISS for "licking his lips in a suggestive manner". Parkland does so much illegal stuff it's ridiculous. I can't stand going to this school. The only thing I like is the art program tbh. The teachers are rude and either take their job WAY too seriously, or don't take their job seriously enough. The administration is filled with racist, fascist, discriminatory people who are quick to make judgements, but not quick to see the truth on ANY matter. They need to stop.

I saw that on Instagram. I agree. Freedom of expression, he can sue Parkland.

The Writer

#8 Re:

2016-05-03 20:57

#1: -  

he did not get expelled for a stupid reason. He got expelled for terristic threats.

Jason Namm
The author of this petition

#9 Re: Re:

2016-05-12 20:22

#8: The Writer - Re:  

This is impersantion, tracing right now.