Craigton Community Council Ward Boundary Change Objection

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Craigton Community Council Ward Boundary Change Objection.

2016-06-30 13:30

I am concerned about moving to the pollokshieds ward as we seem poles apart in every sense. I feel we are more like the Govan ward as we seem closer in geography, education and also our health outcomes are similar. This would mean would get less funding and opportunities. Pollokshilds is seen as a more affulent area which recieves very little help or inpiut from the outside.

2016-06-30 16:49

I signed this petition because the proposals of the Boundary Commision DO NOT take account of their own criteria. They have not llistened to the people concerned, treated people as statistics and TOTALLY IGNORED THE FACT THERE IS NO NATURAL AFFINITY WHATSOEVER. The community are sickened by their underhand methods.

2016-06-30 16:57

The proposals put forward are preposterous in that they take no account of the actual community and its affiliations. The commission have once again used this area numerically only as they did when they removed from Cardonald and placed in Govan.There is absolutely no reason for this shift even numerically taking the guidelines into account which the commission obviously have not. Objections with reasons were submitted but totally ignored by this bureaucratic panel who obviously only want to justify their positions with no regard to other peoples lives.

2016-07-01 17:45

Because the proposals take no account of what is actulaal required to represent the community