New Rock City

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition New Rock City.

2016-06-30 00:30

the quests are to close together that it is impossible to do them all, it would be so much better and enjoyable if they were separated by a few days.

2016-06-30 01:35

I signed this because its about time the devs started to listen to the players. without us there would be no game at all. they need to wake up and smell the coffee. I agree that not only do the quests need to be more balanced in the timing, BUT they also need to take the new players into consideration, they are important too. AND WE NEED MORE LAND...its all very well expecting us to place the things they want us to place, BUT THERE IS NOWHERE TO PUT THEM. I AM SICK OF ASKING FOR THAT AS WELL ONLY TO BE IGNORED

2016-06-30 03:44

The dev's of Picadillia have no care for players they love to drive out the new players with their impossible amounts of items that need to done for quests. The majority now is you have to an inventory completely full (which only the long term players have) or cater to the people who can afford to skip parts with ruby purchases. I have loved playing this game for the last 7 months but they are now driving me out of the game with less and less time playing.

2016-07-01 16:40

LOVE THIS GAME BUT THE TIMED QUESTS AND THE 1 DAY OR 2 DAY QUESTS ARE TOO MUCH!! ASKING FOR 5 ITEMS REALLY?? LOCKING US OUT FROM MAKING THINGS NEEDED FURTHER IN THE QUEST IS CRAZY!! NOTHING SHOULD BE LOCKED UNLESS IT'S A REGULAR QUEST THAT REQUIRES ONE TO COMPLETE OTHER THINGS

2016-07-10 03:04

Because I am fed-up with the rewards and quests that are very repetitious !!
New Rock City Team

#6 Adjustments are comming very soon!

2016-07-19 12:29

Dear New Rockers,

we would like to thank you for all your suggestions and feedback which you send to us. It’s really valuable and we always consider it. That’s why we are going to make adjustments in the nearest future and some of them will be noticeable next week. Please keep in mind that it’s a long-lasting process and will take some time but finally we hope that you will be happy about it and will enjoy game more than ever.