Jamie Whitmarsh Residency application Support

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Jamie Whitmarsh Residency application Support.

2016-07-23 13:40

Jamie has played football from a very early age even with his cf. Coming home after a game of football, full of mud, dirty smelly boots, socks, kit and not least underpants. So all the mums in queenstown whose kids play football with him would understand this.

Prince Charles, who is a Patron of the Cystic Fibrosis Trust and is head of The Princes Trust, would hopefully have awarded him for his commitment and dedication to football coaching for years gone by.

Everybody on the petition listing so far, have not stated that jamie has ever let them down due to his cf, because he has always been there for them. Stoic is the word.
I would just like to say thankyou to everyone who has jamies future in their hearts and hopefully the outcome is a good one for him, as i don't want to be washing football kits again in the uk. Over to you NZ.

Mum x

2016-07-23 23:18

Because Jamie encourages girls to feel confident in the game of Soccer, and has a way of engaging with these children that really motivates them and helps them to feel really proud of their ability and learnings.

2016-07-24 05:37

fellow football coach and our senior coach aid he is doing a great job in central

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2016-07-24 09:05

2016-07-24 21:33

Jamie is a valued member of Central Otago Football. the skills and knowledge that he brings to the area are huge. He is very approachable and great with the kids

2016-07-24 22:18

My daughter only took up sport because other children told her how lovely Jamie was.

2016-07-25 00:30

Jamie has been coaching my daughter at soccer, and she has developed skills and confidence under his tutelage. Jamie's enthusiasm and dedication has made a real difference to the Queenstown Primary School community, and I would certainly support him to continue to contribute to our community in this valuable way.

2016-07-25 05:49

I think given Jamies contribution to developing the talented young footballers we see progressing each year that even Arsenal supporters should be allowed to stay

2016-07-25 18:56

It would be a massive loss to lose someone of Jamie's stature, his contribution to football in Queenstown alone and the juniors players is an asset we the community can't afford to lose, huge asset to our community, unreplaceable

2016-07-27 07:08

Jamie is an outstanding coach that needs to stay in Queenstown for the sake of COFA football. He is the best coach that I have come across in my years of football. He makes you think tactically about the game. Pity that he supports Arsenal though :)

Central Otago Rep player since 2012

2016-07-27 23:16

Jamie is wonderful coach and we are very lucky to have him at Queenstown Football, which is hugely popular now. We need to help and support him to stay here in Queenstown. He has done so much for the sport locally. we are very fortunate to have his skills and expertise here.

2016-07-27 23:27

My 5 year old Seth is a great wee soccer player and Jamie has been fantastic with the young kids and the results all the way through the soccer teams to senior level have been outstanding since his involvment. It is clearly evident that Jamie is critical to the ongoing success and development of soccer in this region. He has to stay! I have helped him coach over the past 2 years. I work for Skills Active Aotearoa Ltd who are the Govt. ITO for theSport & Recreation industries so I have dealt with Jamie on an educational level too. Any assistance Skills Active can give to Jamie just let me know. Steve Richens (Learning Support Advisor) Otago/Southland