make all sheltesr in USA .. no kill shelters

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition make all sheltesr in USA .. no kill shelters.

2016-08-25 17:33

Because I want the killing stopped.

2016-08-25 18:03

Because to the government this petition should hut to where all shelters in the United States should ban killing our beautiful innocent animals instead lets spay and neuter. And Ban all breeders punish them to the fullest extent of the law, we are sick and tired of killing thousands of animals every year .

2016-08-25 19:01

An outstanding number of healthy, loving, caring, loyal dogs and cats are killed in shelters. Some are killed immediately, others are killed after just 18 hours after entering shelters and some get to stay alive a little longer. When they're brought into shelters, their chances of getting out alive are very slim. We wouldn't appreciate it if we had that happen to us. Animals truly have feelings of love, fear and pain. Animals are the most loving, loyal beings on earth. They're able to think, but cannot speak our language. Why do they kill healthy animals, using excuses that shelters are overcrowded when that problem can be fixed? Because they get paid for carcasses by selling them to factories. That is sick!

2016-08-25 21:16

I want to adopt a MALTESE.

2016-08-26 03:09

The sadness I see in the animals that I foster visit transport and rescue is the worst pain I've ever had to handle please make it no kill please

2016-08-26 06:21

Because I think it unjust to kill just because of no room they don't kill the prisoners they add on to the prisons lets do the same for the shelters

2016-08-26 20:37

PLEASE HELP !! Sign!!

2016-08-26 22:10

Millions of ani,aka are dying needlessly every year! People should stop breeding dogs and cats, spay,neuter, care properly for their pets, but discard them when it suits! They are not objects, they as lives, far more precious than those who abuse, ill treat, murder, abandon! Far harsher sentences are needed to protect these poor animals!

2016-08-27 00:39

We also need to offer low cost spay & neutering. Laws on breeders need to be strict. Either stop completely until there are less homeless pets or allow only one litter per female dog

2016-08-27 04:14

because i am sick at heart of all the animals in the US being needlessly killed for lack of space is the excuse. we are not barbarians. killing has to stop

2016-08-27 16:40

treat thoes the way you want to be treated!!!!!

2016-08-27 16:56

Please sign to many young healthy dogs and cats are being killed daily many are highly adoptable plus they aren't given the time to be adopted when a family CRUELY surrenders them .Please people lets make this country kill free it's a must !!!