Mental Health Days in Irish Second-Level Schools

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Mental Health Days in Irish Second-Level Schools.

Ava Butler

2016-10-18 23:31

There is nothing more important than your mental health, it comes first over school, work, education even. There is no way anyone can function properly if they aren't thinking in their right state of mind, everything they do will have a fault in it. If someone tells you they are literally not able for something, don't ignore it. Everyone wants to be able to cope with whatever life throws at them, without finding it a struggle to leave the bed in the morning. Everyone deserves to be happy and comfortable within themselves. Be kind always, keep fighting and speak up ❤️

#27 ...

2016-10-19 17:51

R.I.P Toni

2016-10-19 21:26

I think that people's mental health should come before their physical Heath because someone's sports injury will be fixed within weeks but mental health issues can take years to even begin to be fixed and they probably will never be fully 'fixed'.

2016-10-20 17:59

To show people that mental health is a growing problem among many people in today's society that needs to be dealt with

2016-10-20 18:57

This is an excellent idea to address a very serious issue and I do hope the Minister will follow up on it adequately

2016-10-21 21:33

It's very important for young people to know about this situation