Dr Elizabeth Torrance Memorial Park

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Dr Elizabeth Torrance Memorial Park.

2016-10-19 00:39

Dr T deserves everything. She gave up her whole life to help others and never whinged or complained about it once. Was helping others whilst battling her own illness and personal matters. One inspiring lady who has been an asset to the st clair community for many many years.

2016-10-19 00:45

She was my doctor majority of my life, she was a dedicated doctor in every aspect. The least we could do as a community is to show ur gratitude for all her tireless work.

2016-10-19 00:51

Dr T was an amazing doctor who took the time to be there for each individual patient she ever had. For 16 Years she treated me and my family,I am forever grateful for her patience, generosity and her above it all caring nature. Dr T needs to memorialized for all of the community. The whole she left behind in all our hearts is huge. We need to remember her and enjoy a special place in her name. xo
Michele

2016-10-19 01:01

A great acknowledgement to a great lady.

it would be a beautiful place for reflection and respect and remembrance of Liz.

2016-10-19 01:35

Dr T put her work and patients first she looked after 3 generations of my family and was there in the final hours of my moms passing. Dr T deserves this

Tracey W-H

2016-10-19 02:11

Because I am extremely aware of how much this beautiful soul did for this community.❤️

She impacted directly and indirectly on all who came within her sphere of energy and compassion.❤️

2016-10-19 02:12

I signed this petition in honour of Dr Torrance. Dr Torrance was our family doctor for over 30 years, didn't matter how you had to wait to see her, I wouldn't go anywhere else. Dr. Torrance had a caring and lovely nature to everyone that she came across. Dr. Torrance was a friend as well as our doctor. Our family miss her, but now at peace and no more suffering. It is a great honour to have a Park named after the community's friend and doctor. Rest In Peace Dr. Torrance (Liz) Love the Marshall Family.

2016-10-19 02:31

Dr Torrance was a very big part in not only mine & my family's lives but in the Penrith community also. A memorial park would be a lovely way for the people of Penrith to acknowledge & remember the wonderful person she was & the care she provided to so many.

2016-10-19 02:54

I loved Dr Torrance. She was so good to me and all my family. Had been going tor her for 31 years and will never ever forget her. Dr Torrance was an angel put on this earth.
I was thinking that the park on Cook pde where the tennis courts are would be a great park to have her name on. I don't think it is named and it would be very fitting since her practice was on the same road.
All the best with this project. I hope the council take notice. Dr Torrance is so deserving of this honour.

2016-10-19 03:15

Dr T was my family GP from the time I was 4 years old till she passed away this year. Dr Torrance was the best doctor I had ever seen. She was never judgemental, when you were with her, no one else mattered and her time was all about you. Dr Torrance confirmed each of my pregnancies and was there throughout my four boys' pregnancies and saw them through everything from bumps and bruises to immunisations and stitches. Dr Torrance confirmed my pregnancy with my daughter but unfortunately never got to meet her. Charlotte Isabella was born on July 21st 2016. Neither Dr Torrance or my husband and I thought we would ever get a daughter after having four boys but we did and the one thing I wanted before Dr Torrance passed, was to introduce Charli to Dr T. Everyone I know, that went to Dr Torrance, loved her. She was the best doctor and deserves to be remembered for her bedside manner and just being the lovely lady she was. Dr Elizabeth Torrance will be missed by not only my family but most of the families who grew up in St. Clair. RIP to the best doctor who ever lived IMHO

2016-10-19 03:33

Dr Torrance was our family doctor, family friend and fellow colleague for over 32 years - she gave unselfishly to the local community during this time & made everyone a member of her family. She was always there for us. She never took holdiays and rarely had a day off.

2016-10-19 04:04

She was loved and respected by many people in our community .she was a big part of st Clair I never went to her personally ,but I knewnoff her and have many of my customers loved her she will be sadly missed

2016-10-19 04:15

This would be a beautiful gesture for her family & the whole community! I know I would be visiting regular! ❤️

2016-10-19 04:23

Dr Torrance was an integral part of the St Clair Community I'd like to see her remembered for all the years she gave serving this community

2016-10-19 04:29

Dr Torrence was my childhood doctor. She was amazing! She was a pillar of the St Clair community and loved by so many people! She will be sadly missed!

2016-10-19 04:38

Dr Torrance was our family doctor from the time she opened her practise until she got sick, nobody deserves the honour more than her, she is greatly missed in the community

2016-10-19 04:43

Because there's no one more deservant that Dr T to have this bestowed upon her RIP dr t you may have passed on but will never be forgotten

2016-10-19 05:16

Dr Torrance was an amazing Doctor. She was loved by so many people . What she did for me and my family was absolutely beautiful and I miss her so much. I still havent found another doctor yet and I dont think I ever will. I love you Dr Liz.... and I miss you so much. I think having a park or Reserve named after you would be the most beautiful thing ever.

Debbie C.

2016-10-19 05:33

Dr T was my doctor for 26yrs. She was a very remarkable woman. She was always there for everyone in the community until the end.

2016-10-19 07:00

My Aunty (Dr Torrance) always put her patients first before herself and sometimes her family. She was always available 24 hours if her patients needed her. She went above and beyond her duty as a dr. She visited her patients in nursing homes, did home visits, identified families of deceased if they could not bring themselves to do it and also financially help some of her patients. My beautiful Aunty was and is one in a million xxx

2016-10-19 07:01

Doctor Torrance was my family Doctor when she first opened her practice in St Clair until I moved away.

She was a extremely positive Dr with a passion for the local families.

2016-10-19 07:21

Dr T was a pillar of our community and touched so many people's hearts. A memorial of some sort is so appropriate

2016-10-19 08:18

Dr Torrance was our family doctor for 31 years and she helped us im many ways. We loved her very much and would love to see a park named in her memory.

2016-10-19 08:21

Dr. E. Torrance was the best Doctor my family had. She was our doctor since 1984 till 2008 when I moved to the country. She was helpful and understanding and even made house calls. The most dedicated Doctor in Sydney that I know of.

2016-10-19 08:22

Dr Torrance dedicated her whole life to our community. It's the least we can do to honour her memory . I also think it will help the community to deal with the grief of losing her if they can feel closer to her .