Petition To CRL

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Petition To CRL.

2016-11-17 01:05

Why did you sign this petition? i am fighting for my freedom and rights to Worship my God freely with a baised regulation

2016-11-17 04:03

CRL commission is not led by our African leaders, there's a lot of white people in it that will never understand us as a black people.

2016-11-17 05:15

because I am against of what CRL is doing in the name of protecting us as a public yet they are destroying our religion and wasting our money as tax payers

2016-11-17 05:22

i dont agree with the CRL approach its baise including the members of the commission itself doesnt represent the entire indigenous church leaders of south africa and africans

2016-11-17 05:32

We cannot give up our freedom, a God-given right to worship and be intimidated by government institutions especially ones that are composed of the same structures that brought apartheid. We cannot allow religious capture

2016-11-17 06:37

Hands off to our spiritual leaders. Respect our choice and let us practice our religious beliefs. No one is being forced to go to church. it is individually choice and beliefs that we are practicing.  we don't want intervention from the people who lost control of their family. we are fully conscious and capable of making decisions about our life.

Hands of to our spiritual leaders.

#7 #handsoffourspiritualleaders

2016-11-17 06:38

i am against this commission, why are they underming our African religious leaders and i am sure they never recieved any complaints about them. But they are percecuting them pls stop. We cannot allow our religion to be controlled by the crl. We will never worship God ngendlela enifuna ngayo. Nifuna ukubuyisela iApartheit ezicaweni zethu. Unotshe we will never allow into eyenziwa kookhokho bethu yeziwe nakuthi never #handsoffourafricanreligion.

#HANDSOFFOURSPIRITUALLEADERS

#HANDSOFFOUREALIGION

2016-11-17 06:57

I am agaist this Commission that I don't even know where it comes from. This will kill our African religion as the missionaries did in the past years. They have no right to choose for us how to worship God in Africa.

2016-11-17 07:04

I am sick & tired of white supremacy,which thinks it can control & impose everything on black people.

2016-11-17 07:14

I want CRL to stop to regulate churches.I want to worship God like the way our Ancestors did before.

2016-11-17 07:14

This CRL Commission is confused and is led by a bunch of black puppets. Black members who are leading there are being used by white people who have intensions of colonising this country again who have been the oppressors eversince they came into our beautiful land. It is made up of silent killers and devil worshippers who are rebellious against God's vision, the Creator of all things. They are trying to destroy God's work. They lack vision and love for themselves and be proudly Africans. They need to be embarrassed and discredited by all African Religious Churches.

2016-11-17 07:40

Because we want to practice our religious beliefs freely without limitation to anything we believe in or anyone having to te

2016-11-17 08:27

Simple because we want freedom to practice which ever our belief is without any threat or organization trying control us into what they believe in

2016-11-17 09:03

Because we can't be regulated through western gospel way this is Africa we're worship God in African way
We can't be told by CRL which is lead by cofussed woman she don't even know anything about spiritual gospel maybe she can regulate systematic gospel not our gospel

2016-11-17 09:10

To ensure that matters of the spirit are left to spiritual leaders and not ppl like CRL who know nothing about religious and spiritual matters.

2016-11-17 09:12

Amazwi aseAfrica kufanele azwakale, sikhathele ukulawulwa ozindlebe zkhanyilanga, sikhonza uNkulunkulu ngendlela asibonisa ukuthi masimkhonze ngayo, ongakuthandi lokho makasiyeke phansi.

2016-11-17 09:15

I am member of RCG (REVELATION CHURCH OF GOD) the problem that i have with CRL is an organisation which is double sides an being a professional person , i belief that we sit down with all parties who are involved in Religious Sector , and find the solution that will help the community not make decision which benefit CRL ,and it show CRL doesn"t protect indigenous church which some of us grew under them ,like the use of different candle , it says it want to protect me from what? because even Catholic church uses that, and when it comes to TITHE we grew up knowing that i have to take out TEN PERCENT to the church for the ALTOR .MY grand father/mother they we TITHER ,and my children ( 7, 12 years ) do tithe also and who? is taking care of the ALTOR (PROPHET, BISHOP, PASTORS) at the church is the HOLY SPIRIT which feed there Families while we members get the Blessing ,and there is no MINISTER OF RELIGION to support churches is us church MEMBERS with our TITHE , pay there SALARY, RENT ,ELECTRICITY,WATER , and other community development.

2016-11-17 09:23

i signed the petition bcoz I feel that white people they always think that they are the expert of everything buy undermining our belief and our spiritual leaders to hell with the CRL commission

2016-11-17 09:27

The government of south Africa doesn't respect spiritual leaders it embarrassing to them try to destroy them by telling them to submit what ever they asking for yet whenever they talk about umzabalazo churches played a big roll freedom is here they wanna know there financial sturtus

2016-11-17 09:50

Hell with crl or whatever, awubuye uMoya wabaProphet bakwantu. Liyakhala igazi labokhokho bethu, enough is enough

2016-11-17 09:50

This crl is been very unfair towards our African native churches.and I dnt agree with the way address the issue.

2016-11-17 09:59

I am a concerned South African citizen, to see what this Organization is doing to our Churches, there are so many unwanted cases that happened and affected us the public and communities but the very same organization that claims that they are here to protect our rights to religious and culture, have never showed any protections and interest back then. So why, when we the public and communities have witnessed true leaders of African Prophets and Pastors but they have never asked us how we feel about that. It shows that there is no respect for our African Leaders. Can such organizations do proper procedures and stop misleading the public and communities.

2016-11-17 10:34

Because the CRL commission is intruding to our churches they act like we don't know what we're doing hands off our spiritual leaders we don't want the Dutch reform in Africa,deal with what is wrong don't intrude

2016-11-17 10:34

I personally believe that more people need to be aware of the religious capture that the CRL is plotting with its friends. It needs to come to an end and our religion and religious leaders need to be respected.

2016-11-17 10:42

I signed the petition because no one is forced to go to church. No one is being brain washed by anyone. Please choose to give their tithes and iminikelo ephuma enhlizweni zabo, bcz they want to. So CRL does not have a right to ask our churches to give them their financials. Where were they when Prophet Radebe started the church, they were no where, so they must leave uBhungane kanye nama sotsha ase The Revelation Church of God alone. They must follow up on people abadlisa abantu inyoka namagundwane, thins eRevelation isipho somprofethi wakwantu siyasibona empilweni zethu
IRevelation Church of God ikhipha amadliso, izinyama, only if you come with an open heart SNF mind. So phansi nge CRL. From Isotsha lomoya umlandeli kaBhungane, umashiya amahle, undlebe Zinhle zombili, uphunya izitha zimphethe. Ngiyakucela CRL ungaphapheli isthunywa kanye lengilosi kaBab ' Radebe. Phuma kithi. As isotsha l know why ngiseRevelation.