Showing Students' Response towards UTP Curfew after 1am

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Showing Students' Response towards UTP Curfew after 1am.

#29 guest

2011-12-11 17:13

the root of the problem is "gejala maksiat".

the solution : just expell/fine them Rm500 them is just enough to make this pigs learn to control themselves. y involve other innocent people in this matter? just terminate them la.

also to those chinese girls, please respect others by wearing proper attire here in utp. y u always wear hotpants? want to be a slut huh?

respect the people around dumbshit! we have norms here! sorry for being racist but there is no way to talk nicely here.

dont tell me to be professional in expressing my thoughts. tell yourself to dress proper first bitch!

regards~

2011-12-11 17:14

UTP going for international level standard..?? come on... d management is going to made d varsity going backwards... with this implementation i guess in actual fact more international students will think twice before coming to this kind of university..

#31 Re: guest

2011-12-11 17:16

#29: - guest

i guess that you are not iman enough to.. if you are going to kl and saw all d gurlz wearing hotpants, are you going to ask them to respect you by nt wearing that..?? come on kampungboy~

2011-12-11 17:17

No need curfew. Masih ada cara lain tangani masalah yang diutarakan

#33 Jay

2011-12-11 17:17

well, replying to the commenter #24, u are just like a fat ppl blaming the kfc n mcd for giving delicious food. Dont point finger on others.
BTW, Pergaulan bebas occurs because chinese girl wears hot pant?
triplez

2011-12-11 17:18

Havent the management consider students who travel late at night and reaches the uni around the wee hours? Isit even fair to punish such innocent students? Plus, we are university students,we are old and matured enough to think what's good for us. There's nonid to implement such rules to so called control us. There are much more better alternatives to curb "maksiat". Curfew is definitely not one of them. Management, please crack up with some better solutions to that. Thanks

#35 Re: UTP Curfew after 1am.

2011-12-11 17:18

#36 Re: guest

2011-12-11 17:22

#29: - guest

Go back to your zaman jahiliah, paleolitik or whatsoever zaman batu if you cant accept girls wearing hot pants or seeing  girl wearing hot pants will boost your libido and seduce you to do maksiat.

2011-12-11 17:25

How does curfew after 1am relates to gejala sosial? Everyone knows that gejala sosial happens everywhere and anytime so it definitely have nothing to do with time. If it really helps, the government already implement a law which will curfew all the teenagers must be back home before 11pm.

2011-12-11 17:26

utp sucks ass. i meant the management. nt the students. ahha.

#39 Re: Re: guest

2011-12-11 17:27

#31: - Re: guest

good comeback bro. but first, iman is not an issue here. indeed, in kl many 'highly educated 'people wear hotpants so called.

my personal opinion is, intelectual people dont dress like a slut. consider this, during interviewing session, y they wear proper attire during interview? y they no wear those hotpants like they usually do ?

its because they respect the people. am i right?

want to get good impression right? damn right they will.

if u want to wear hotpant, just wear in your hostel/room. no need to go around campus showing your flabby thigh.

2011-12-11 17:27

no curfew. this is a private university. curvew is eternally off the table.

#41 Re: Re: guest

2011-12-11 17:28

#36: - Re: guest

good comeback bro.

my personal opinion is, intelectual people dont dress like a slut. consider this, during interviewing session, y they wear proper attire during interview? y they no wear those hotpants like they usually do ?

its because they respect the people. am i right?

want to get good impression right? damn right they will.

if u want to wear hotpant, just wear in your hostel/room. no need to go around campus showing your flabby thigh.

2011-12-11 17:34

well, then i am wearing a round neck t-shirt and it shows i dont respect to people? round neck is not appropriate attire during interview too, it shows disrepect
Choose a nickname

#43 Re: Re: Re: guest

2011-12-11 17:38

#41: - Re: Re: guest

There is something call formal and informal dressing kampungboy...~~ interview session confirm wearing proper for formality purpose... don't tell me buying food also need to wear formal..?

You don't know how to diffrentiate it..??

#44 Re:

2011-12-11 17:42

#42: -

wow, the interview part only got your attention..you must be doing good in your grades i think.

i am talking about hotpants in campus area bro. not focusing on interview itself.it is only a consideration or example to those 'genius' i commented before. i am stressing on norms and respect issues by the way.

anyway thanks for your reply.peace

#45 Re: Re: Re: Re: guest

2011-12-11 17:44

#43: Choose a nickname - Re: Re: Re: guest

wow, the interview part only got your attention..you must be doing good in your grades i think.

i am talking about hotpants in campus area bro. not focusing on interview itself.it is only a consideration or example bro. i am stressing on norms and respect issues by the way.

anyway thanks for your reply.peace

Choose a nickname

#46 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: guest

2011-12-11 17:50

#45: - Re: Re: Re: Re: guest

peace... however we should back to our purpose to be here which is to say Tak Nak to Curfew! That's the main purpose to address to the management!

2011-12-11 17:57

NO!
blogimba

#48 Against CURFEW

2011-12-11 18:00

#49 Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: guest

2011-12-11 18:00

#46: Choose a nickname - Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: guest

agreed. hope they just take action to those maksiat people only..or at least acedemic suspension what not.

to girls, your dress reflect your personality. dont compare la with those kl people. u want them to be your idol huh?

be yet wiser.

2011-12-11 18:07

Wow how come the mgmt came up with this. I guess our so called top guns have sub par intel eh? Oh happy chasing the "research" university title btw

/troll
:D

2011-12-11 18:07

curfew's good, it gives more the reasons for the students to spend more time out at night, maybe making out at some nearby hotels (you can't deny there are some good hotels nearby), have some romantic nights strolling at the beach (yeah man, there are a lot of beach nearby as well), partying whole night(some might enjoy it), get wasted, then only back the next day in the morning after the curfew =)

What i really want to say is that this petty curfew can do no crap in preventing the students from committing the so called gejala maksiat, it only prevents the other students from taking some break off studies and hangout at the nearby mamak stalls or maybe get some ramly burgers or 7-11 food after a stressful night of study...

p/s: if i ain't mistaken, eating mamak and getting fat, not going on a diet should not be considered as gejala maksiat huh? if that's the case then i'm sinned man, SINNED D: oh btw if you guys are going to talk about hot pants issue do talk it somewhere else or open another petition for that, i don't think wearing hot pants and thinking it disrespect or thinking it as a source of seduction is not the issue here huh, there are a lot of long pant long skirt boys and girls going out after 1am and have some fun or some stress relieve as well :3

Petronas

#52 =)

2011-12-11 18:29

Well said enough, UTP is deteriorating in terms of prerogative of freedom. Most of us are 21 and we know how to shit in the toilet or eat with fork and spoon, we do not need to be told to wear our own underwear or pants. Please do not be so naive thinking that curfew would curb or alleviate the "maksiat" problem =) We are not as oblivious as you, at least we know what is right and wrong, I am definitely sure most of us are smarter than YOU(you know who you are *the one who complained to the management) and better than you in sports and academic, so please respect us. (Definitely holier than you) We are here to STUDY and SCORE FIRST CLASS HONORS and NOT MESSING AROUND WITH PEOPLES LIFE. DON't YOU HAVE FYPs, FYDPs to do? I personally think that you should spend more time studying or getting better grades in your exams rather than giving stupid opinions and I am definitely sure, your grades aren't that good either, Your parents would be sad and your sponsor would be disappointed with you if they see you spending your precious time doing nonsense rather than STUDYING. Plus to #25 please do not be racist ok, mentioning races, so what if they wear short pants, don't you know what most of them score Higher grades and earn more money than you, and i am definitely sure that their behavior is much better than you and at least they know what is appreciation= meaning to say they are in UTP to STUDY hard and score well so that they do not disappoint their sponsors and parents, What about you? wasting your time doing craps. and wearing short pants does not mean they are sluts and if you cannot bare seeing them why not you just stay in your room and study (lock your room).
Thank you =) hopefully this get into your mind or else i don't understand why Petronas even sponsor you.

2011-12-11 18:36

disagreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee