Divergent series book 3 "Allegiant" rewrite

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Divergent series book 3 "Allegiant" rewrite.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2014-10-06 05:18

2015-01-03 07:38

I agree ,that Veronica Roth has the right (since she wrote the book) to kill off the main female character Tris, BUT! I would love it if they let her survive and build a life with Four outside the fence until there's another war. It stills leaves us in suspense, but not devastated.
Lex

#53 Re:

2015-01-23 01:15

#3: Sheila -  

I agree with you. Too bad the third book was terrible. 

2015-04-12 01:11

People don't need to die to sacrifice something. Death is already a big part of our lives.

2016-06-16 14:30

I signed this petition because the ending is so sad and horrible. Tris never should have died!

2019-08-07 17:17

Yh well i wish the book ended in a better way, where tris lived, but to be honest veronica roth is indeniably talented writer, if it got to the point that people make petitions to change the ending prooves how much she moved us, and that she managed to break everyone's hearts by killing tris, and by showing us how much tobias was in pain after she died.

A year from now, when i first finished the triology, if u had asked me what i think of divergent i'd say i hate it and that i hate the author for that ending, telling everyone not to read it, and standing the furthur away possible from any books of hers in the book store.

Today...well i still hate the author for the ending, i still wish for a better ending and still imagine one...but i just know that veronica roth marked me and every person that was heart broken from the ending. Now i just want to read her books, bcz i know how much i'll love it, if not now, than after a while.

The ending iss sooooo sad thoo, the epilogue of divergent in "carve the mark" had me crying all over againn