Recall U.S Senators Maria Cantwell and Patty Murray of Washington

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Recall U.S Senators Maria Cantwell and Patty Murray of Washington.

2013-12-29 17:38

I have voted against those two from the beginning as they have never had the best interest of the people of Washington when making decisions....
Dale Flory
The author of this petition

#2 Re:

2013-12-29 17:53

#1: -

Thank You, Keep Up the Fight.

2013-12-30 16:25

As a veteran you know why I sign this petition and I volunteer at American Lake VA regularly suggest these two senators stay off the property there they will get thrown off

2014-01-01 22:19

BOTH Murray and Cantwell have violated their Oaths of Office given for the state of Washington Constitution AND the U.S. Constitution. They have PROVEN by their own actions that neither of them have We the People's best interests in mind but their own twisted agendas instead and should be RECALLED/REMOVED from office immediately and charged with treason...

Dale Flory

#5 Re:

2014-01-02 00:21

#4: -

We could not agree more. We need maximum exposure for this petition. Please spread the word.

2014-01-02 04:45

jezzz, we only need 120K, eh?
Dale Flory

#7 Re:

2014-01-02 05:21

#6: -

Just spread the word and lets see what happens. Retired Military in your area will be a good starting place.

2014-01-02 09:05

Both of them are a shame to all representatives.

2014-01-02 09:07

I've been waiting for someone to do something about these two senators for violating their oath of office. Treason is what it should be termed.

2014-01-02 09:15

I feel that if they are not doing their job that we elected them to do in protecting the rights of the people of Washington state then we need to remove them from office A.S.A.P. WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS TREASON
Ladyff

#11 they do not deserve to represent the people.

2014-01-04 12:38

We tried to do this last year.....glad to support again!!!! Dang rights !!! Will share everywhere !
Dale Flory

2014-01-05 00:36

Thank You Sarah

2014-01-05 16:44

Reove from offis=ce

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2014-01-06 02:27

Eddie Munsta

#15 Patty Murray hates the unemployed but supports illegals.

2014-01-06 02:28

Paul Ryan and her lover Paul Ryan want to screw over the unemployed, service members, and veterans.
Eddie Munsta

#16 Re:

2014-01-06 02:28

#3: -

Good! Kick her hard!

2014-01-08 02:36

When Slade Gorton was in office I was having trouble getting L&I benefits from an on the job injury. People told me to call the Senators. I called Gortons office and he helped me get my benefits. After Cantwell got in, I had more problems with L&I and was losing the use of my arm. I contacted Cantwell and she told me that it wasn't in her jurisdiction to help me. Gorton helped me and she wouldn't. She has no business being in office.

2014-01-08 17:01

Have never voted for either of them! They both need to go. Every time I email them I get a form letter and most of the time it is not even relevant to the topic I wanted to discuss! Another fact is I can never get through on the phone unless it is an election year for Murray! At least Cantwell has her phones answered. And why do they need so many offices?

2014-01-08 17:14

Both have a terrible voting record as compared to our US Constitution. Hope this works.

I will forward this to my e-mail list.
imasoldier

#20 the good fight

2014-01-08 22:17

Hi Dale this is Lauren I've posted this in like 30 groups in last couple days hopefully it will help us with the fight

2014-01-09 00:20

Its time to get a couple senators who work for the people, I know how these two are going to vote every single time before they even vote and its always the same and I view both of them as my enemies!!

You and I have the courage to say to our enemies, "There is a price we will not pay." "There is a point beyond which they must not advance."You and I have a rendezvous with destiny.
We'll preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness..
The last great president:
Ronald Reagan

2014-01-09 01:51

I have expressed my/our wishes to both offices on a variety of issues. If a response is sent at all, it may comes several weeks (or even months?) after the issue was an issue! And, as you might guess, a statement of wishy-washy people-pleasing babble, which says either nothing at all, or basically the opposite of what my wishes/intentions were. "Business as usual" in Washington - both of them!
Alan H

#23 Re: Slate Gordon was a way better Senator

2014-01-09 03:53

#17: - I had issues with the Selective Service because I did not sign up for the draft, but I had served in the Airforce.  Slate Gordon took take of the issue with the selective service, never had another issue after contacting his office.  Even the president's office wrote me, after that and provided me a waiver without me contacting them.  Senator Gordon was a real champ of the people.  I can't say the same for Murray's or Cantwell's teams.  If fact, when I called Murray's activist I was treated rather rude and they refuse to get involved in doing anything about Salle Mae's overcharging of interest on my student loans after consolidating them.

2014-01-09 05:03

They should be tried for treason as well.

2014-01-10 00:18

I hope these 2 end up like the ones in Colorado!!!! I'm ashamed to have either one of them representing my State. Both signed the U.N. Arms Treaty and BOTH said they were for our 2nd Amendment rights but their actions say otherwise. Then they BOTH want to give money to people who are here illegally but cut money to those who have MORE then earned the right to be in this Country...SHAME ON BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!