STAR COINS FOR SELLING HORSES !!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition STAR COINS FOR SELLING HORSES !!.

Liana Bouchard ( piper Winterhaven ).

2014-04-15 03:25

HELP US GET OUR WISHES KNOWN TO THE STAR STABLE ONLINE CREATORS !!!! WE WANT STAR COINS WHEN WE SELL A HORSE IF WE PAY FOR THEM WITH STAR COINS, AS WELL AS OFFER THE NEW HORSES AND PONIES FOR SHILLINGS SO WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PAY FOR STAR COINS... ( WHICH ARE EXPENSIVE TO BUY )AND NOT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD TO PURCHASE.

GIVE US A CHOICE !!!!

Kali Meadows ( Kira Dawnbell)

#2 coins for horses

2014-04-15 03:27

I agree with piper. it is only fair to get the same currency you have paid returned when you sell a horse or pony.

2014-04-15 03:38

I agree...... It's only fair that if we have to buy the horses with Star coins, then we should get a portion (at least half I think is being fair) of those star coins back when we sell them......

2014-04-15 10:41

It is not fair that we get Jorvik Shilling back for horses we bought with Star Coins. I think it should be that we get a portion of what we paid, in the same currency.

2014-04-15 14:41

I agree also. It's only fair what we get some of that money back. These horses cost a lot of money and just to sell them to get Jorvik Coins back is just crazy. This is why I stopped buying high dollar horses due to the price and what we get when we sell them. If they changed this and let us have SC I might start buying more star coins to get new horses. Yes I wish they would do this. Great ideal putting this up. I wish you the best of luck in getting this done for all of us.

2014-04-16 17:16

Please, all of you, grow up! Do you know how greedy you are all being? If star coins are not gave back is for something! Haven't you thought about it? The programmers, translators, coders... everyone is living from Star Stable. If no one buys SC then the game dies, is that simple. Money doesn't grow on trees.
Claudia

#7 Re:

2014-04-17 18:21

#6: -

No one here is being greedy, they have a valid point. If an item is purchased with Star Coins then they should receive Star Coins in return if they decide to sell. They aren't saying they want the full amount they originally paid if they do sell but a portion. Star Stable will not die, not while they are offering monthly subscriptions and Lifetime memberships. The game is popular enough that it can survive if they implemented a system that paid players back in Star Coins for spending Star Coins. Now you grow up and think about it. Actually, you should reread your comment as some sentences like "If star coins are not gave back is for something!" doesn't make sense. Yeah, you grow up and learn some grammar while you are at it.

2014-04-22 19:51

Please I want star coins For selling horse!
Lilah Silverbell

#9 Re:

2014-04-22 23:40

-_- Are you blind?

For me to know and you not to find out!

#10 Re:

2014-04-23 01:52

If you dont like it why are you here. Go away if you dont like this. Maybe you need to grow up! I really think SSO is doing just fine with all the money everybody spend on Star Coins. So now go away and grow up!

2014-04-23 02:42

It's so ridiculously unfair they haven't let us done this from the start.

I personally feel at times, that the SSO company is really greedy and only does what keeps us constantly keeps us buying star coins, instead of refunding us FAIRLY .

2014-04-23 12:05

i agree with this, i dont think its fair that for example fresians cost 990sc and and then we get like 2500js back?
Brian McAllister

#13 Re:

2014-04-23 15:00

#1: Liana Bouchard ( piper Winterhaven ). -

Just like Star Stable just blocked me from posting on there Facebook page now. LOL YES this game sucks and ran by stupid kids.

Now they making me make one to shut them down!

I hate Star Stable Now!

#14 Re: coins for horses

2014-04-23 16:27

#2: Kali Meadows ( Kira Dawnbell) - coins for horses

Better be careful posting this on Star Stable Facebook page. They are banning people left and right for posting there. They banned me just for liking your page. I guess they dont like me. I dont care, I guess truth hurts for us wanting something back. This company is all about money. They can give a crap about there players unless we spend money on there dumb game!

Shame on Star Stable!

Skittlez

#15 Agreed but,

2014-05-13 17:32

Yes, I very agree but guys,atleast we do get something back for selling the horses, I do agree but really guys give SSO a break they have worked really hard for this game and now there getting complaints, Atleast we have the game, what else do we need? We don't need to start a war over this. You can tell me that im wrong about what I just wrote but this is just what I think k?
piper winterhaven

#16 Re: Agreed but,

2014-05-13 20:05

#15: Skittlez - Agreed but,

dont worry im not gonna freak one ya lol. i just want the team to be aware of what we feel. ultimatly it is their decision and if it never hasppens its ok . i am still gonna play the game.

2014-05-14 10:15

Guys it is actually very fair. They need money and if they don't get any money and payments then the game will be gone on that one morning you decide to log on. Have you even thought about it? That is WHY they don't give back SC or SR for free when you sell something. I bet this petition doesn't even get their attention and I bet they already have ignored everything about this petition.
Layla Ponyvalley

2014-07-20 09:56

I agree. I have often said to myself sometimes I WANT STAR COINS WHEN I SELL A HORSE!!!!!! And it means we pay like $16 for only 500 star coins (apart from when there is a double the amount on) that's a lot of money for only 500 star coins. It would be awesome to get your Star coins from selling a horse and/or pony.

2014-12-24 02:10

I totally agree with star coins for not only selling horses but also other items. We should at least be able to buy horse with Jorvik Shillings to save us some star coins.

2015-06-03 19:56

I want 5000 star coins for my game can u guys help me out.
Rebellious girl

2015-07-04 05:57

For the people who say it is fair for them to charge that much , I have to ask how old are y'all ? Do y'all understand the value of a dollar bill? Like seriously, some of us can't just waste our money on a silly game like that. And for the amount they are charging for the lifetime membership is rediculous. I could buy groceries for the amount they charge. And if they did lower the price for the consumer, more people would probably buy it. It would be stupid to pay a lot of money for a game like that. Stuff ain't cheep these days, we have to save our money for our needs and can't spend a whole lot for something like this game . And that is why i support this petition and this is why comment or number six is a retard

Rebellious girl

2015-07-04 06:08

Also I have to add that the people who don't complain about the prices and think they are " perfectly fine" probably have money out there ass and are rich and spoiled. Why is it only fair for the rich to enjoy the game with more benefits and not the middle and lower class? It's not, it's just not . And what part of "can't afford "in the description of the petition do u not understand!?!  WTf!?! Sore but that's just dumb ass and if you can't afford something you can't afford it . And it's not being greedy. If anyone's greedy it's the damn star stable company. I have seen better graphics in xbox games that cost a lot less than this damn one. It's not like starstables graphics are the best. I can see strait edges on the horses who have long manes XD it just don't look right.

2015-07-23 19:13

Yes my Arabian Thoroughbred was no good, in fact, Star Stable forced me to strive my way up to Level 10 to get the horse in the first place.

2015-08-13 23:43

I think riders should get star coins instead of shillings.
Leila Oakside

#25 Re:

2015-10-28 17:24

#1: Liana Bouchard ( piper Winterhaven ). -  

your kompletle right!we schod get sc wen we buy somthig wir sc!