Help get permission for Conrad to own a therapy dog in Bellamont Gardens

2014-08-06 17:23

it would be nice to see a dog around for a change, will make a difference on the eye for a change instead of seeing the marauding horde of monkeys.

#77 Re: RE: Your 5c back

2014-08-06 17:25

Anonymous

#78 Re: Re: A scan of the letter in the Northglen News.

2014-08-08 09:27

#79 Re: Re: Re: A scan of the letter in the Northglen News.

2014-08-09 14:30

Jenny Steytler

#80 Re: Autistic Strategies Network

2014-08-09 16:43

#56: -  

Thank you for your support.  It means more than you know.

Jenny Steytler

#81 Update

2014-08-19 19:16

I thought I would just let you all know that the final responding affidavit has been submitted, and we are now waiting to be given a court date.  We will let you know as soon as we have the details.  Thanks again for all the support!

#82 Re: Update

2014-08-21 17:22

Lynne

#83 Re: You knew the rules when you moved in.

2014-08-29 08:21

#3: - You knew the rules when you moved in. 

Its actually not as easy as you think. Most body corps in thier rules state - with permission. My building allows cats "with permission" yet when I asked twice before they have said no. However I have found that two flats have got cats. These body corps think they are god when telling you what you can and cannot have in your home or propery which YOU pay for. I believe in equal rights and the child has a right to a service dog. 

Sick of BS

#84 Re:

2014-09-24 12:36

#60: -  

Oh you dimwit! It is a pity that you didn't save some of that 'big money' that you paid for your your unit because then perhaps your opinion would have been worth more than 5 cents!!!

The scary part is that you actually believe the rubish that you type!! Sounds to me like you don't even have the brain to think for yourself.

Tenants have no rights? Which part of the world do you live in? Or have you been hitting that wine bottle a bit too hard lately?

The last time I checked, all South African citizens were protected by the CONSTITUTION...this does not mean that once a person moves into Bellamont Gardens that they lose their rights, as much as most of trustees would like that to happen. Then of course there is also the Rental Housing Tribunal, google it, you can learn a lot by taking those blinkers off.

Then of course, Conrad is also protected by the United Nations on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities in Africa, which was ratified by South Africa in 2007.

So until you have anything remotely wise and worthy to contribute to this forum please keep your whole five cents worth of nonsense to yourself!

Oh and by the way, the bank owns your property until that last five cents is paid, so rather hang onto it ;)

“Among the yardsticks by which to measure a society’s respect for human rights, to evaluate the level of its maturity and its generosity of spirit, is by looking at the status that it accords to those members of society who are most vulnerable, disabled people, the senior citizens and its children” – T M Mbeki (November 1997). INDS White Paper

2014-10-30 05:11

Trusting for Conrad's therapy dog <3

2014-10-31 16:45

It's about time people stood up to the mother Grundies of the body corporate, if this little boy needs help by giving him a dog, then give it to him, are you all so pure that in your life you never broke a rule. Pets do a lot of good for the disabled and children so climb off your high horse and give permission for him to have one. You are lucky you people of the body corporate, are in perfect health, don't begrudge others who aren't. I think Bellamont needs a change of body corporate, would hate to live there clearly you little bit of power has gone to your heads.

#87 Re:

2014-11-10 10:46

#86: -  

I heard the body corporate got the boot a few weeks ago

#88 Re:

2014-11-25 11:37

#1: -  

Do any of you know how small the garden is that this poor animal will be kept in.  It is all okay for you to say this is dispicable but you have not thought of the animal.  Our gardens are minute and definitely won't be big enough to house a labrador.  Seriously people stop being like sheep and look at the facts.  This mother is being very, very selfish and has not thought of the dog.  She is a tenant if she does not like the rules move out. 

#89 Re:

2014-11-25 11:39

#86: -  

I can totally agree, however, do you know how small the garden is that this poor labrador will be kept in.  No you don't? That is the reason we have a no pet policy.  We have never said that this little boy does not deserve an animal to assist him, we are saying think about the animal first.  No-one is thinking of the poor animal that will be kept in this minute small space with nowhere to run around and be a dog when it wants to.  Come on think this through seriously.

#90 Re:

2014-11-25 11:41

#27: -  

What about the poor animal that will be kept in a small little garden, who will not have the time to be a dog.

#91 Re: RE: Your 5c back

2014-11-25 11:48

#66: I LOVE MY AUTISTIC NEPHEW - RE: Your 5c back  

Seriously there are A LOT OF OWNERS at Bellamont that agree with me people that are animal lovers.  Why move into a complex if you don't like the rules and regulations if you are not going to adhere to them.  This has NOTHING to do with your nephew I am sure he is a lovely child but rules are rules and that is why they were put in place.  ANNNND I DO SLEEP VERY WELL at night thank you not like all of you are wasting time and energy trying to get this poor animal into the complex.  Let your sister move out to somewhere where she can have an animal.  If she has sooooo much money and can give sooooo much money to charities etc then why does she not buy her own house and then she can have loads of dogs for her little boy.  So all the laws that are put in place in South Africa means you can do whatever you want that is what you are saying because you have constitutional rights.  Funny how a judge saw our side.

#92 Re: Re:

2014-11-25 11:51

#84: Sick of BS - Re:  

DUMWIT - OKAY that is very grown up of you.  I own my property fully paid for you morron so take that and feed on it.  You cannot be an animal lover or you would agree that it would be cruel to allow the animal to live in a small cornered of garden and be able to run around when it wants to you idiot.

Get a life seriously!!!!

2014-11-30 07:43

Tracey Robinson, please get a life and stop carrying on here on this page without the knowledge you so poorly lack. I refuse to stoop to your level and reply to your comments. This is not of your concern! Ironic that your father kept two dogs in a such a small garden, and that you hoard sugar gliders in your home without a thought for their welfare. Keeping an exotic pet in a cage is not fair either! 

Ashley Morris - This is for you TRACY ROBINSON

#94 Re: Re: RE: Your 5c back

2014-11-30 13:24

#91: - Re: RE: Your 5c back  

You are pathetic Tracy Robinson. You must hear the stories from your so called back up. They are the ones who gave me your name. So be careful who you trust as they are all laughing behind your back. I hear you are the Bellamont Garden's entertainment. The laughing stock of the complex. You deserve a cupcake for that. Shelley bakes wonderful red velvet cupcakes.

With saying this you seem to be a bit of a hypocrite. First you say this about Conrad “This little boy get extremely aggressive when he has his fits.” Now you say this “This has NOTHING to do with your nephew I am sure he is a lovely child”. So what is it Tracy Robinson.

I am certainly NOT wasting my time or energy on this. Conrad is a very important chap in my life. Unlike your narrow-minded self-centred being. I pity people like you.

Where exactly do you get the following information?

·         If she has sooooo much money and can give sooooo much money to charities etc then why does she not buy her own house and then she can have loads of dogs for her little boy.

Even if Shelley does donate to charities, what does that have to do with you? Besides setting a good example for someone as selfish as yourself.

Then you say: Funny how a judge saw our side. When exactly was this brought forward to the courts? What court was it? Small claims? Regional? High? Explain that to us. As well as if this was in court already, why was my sister Shelley not notified?

What I would also like to know is if the body corporate of Bellamont Garden have so much to say, why do they not want to speak to my sisters legal team?

Who is the laughing stock now Tracy. My guess is it is you. Now please, you are making a fool of yourself. So just sign the petition and carry on with your incredibly nosy and boring life. 

Ashley Morris
The author of this petition

#95 Re:

2014-11-30 13:25

#93: -  

I think it is time to call in the Nature Conservation. Any one know who to contact? 

Ashley Morris

#96 Re: Re: Re:

2014-11-30 13:27

#92: - Re: Re:  

Does this include sugar gliders. Just asking TRACY ROBINSON. 

Ashley Morris

#97 Re: Re:

2014-11-30 13:28

#90: - Re:  

sugar gliders... what about the sugar gliders?????????????

Ashley Morris

#98 Re: Re:

2014-11-30 13:33

#89: - Re:  

Encaged sugar gliders????? Is that okay?????????????

Ashley Morris

#99 Re: Re:

2014-11-30 13:42

#95: Ashley Morris - Re:  

I have emailed kzn wildlife for more information in regards to the sugar gliders. 

#100 Re: Re:

2014-11-30 18:59

#87: - Re:  

Yes, I've also heard about that.  Apparently there are a lot of rules that they have been breaking that will now all be exposed!  Very interesting!