Signature Campaign: Protest the Attack against Carlos the Jackal

Turkish People
The author of this petition

/ #5 THE TURK THAT KILLED A MOSSAD AGENT

2011-02-19 04:33

Now I will tell you the event that took place in 1970s. At that time, I had a Turkish comrade from THKP-C organization which allied with us. The general secretary of the organization (Mahir Cayan) had kidnapped and killed İstanbul consul general of Israel (Ephraim Elrom) in 1971. Then Cayan was killed by security forces. I remember that night, I was in London, and I felt very sorry and despaired. It was after the Black September and military blockade of 1971 in Jordan. While some militants of THKP-C were coming to Beirut to shelter, the other part of them came to Paris. Therefore, they would cooperate with PFLP.

A Mossad agent with a black hat started to follow my Turkish comrade who was the military authority of his organization. The agent followed my comrade from THKP-C for hours by passing through streets and parks, but because he was a professional, that agent watched over himself and never went to places where he could be ambushed. Wherever my comrade went –bus, Paris underground-, he could not get rid of the man. It was nearly evening, it became dark around. My friend decided to go home immediately at about 7. He came into the apartment building, so did the MOSSAD agent. At that moment my friend trapped him, killed him with his knife and brought him to his flat to place in the bath-tub. Miraculously, nobody came into or went out of the apartment building during this event.

I did not participate in this event, but I know who took part. They were coming to the comrade’s flat and asking "what will we do with this corpse?". For three days after the event they were trying to get rid of the dead body by cutting it into parts in order to throw it away from home. Neither there was news about this event in media, nor there was a legal investigation. Although France police were reported about the issue, they felt no need to make any investigation or interrogation about it due to the fact that MOSSAD was working illegally.

There was neither an identity card, nor a note or something to detect his identity on this MOSSAD agent killed. He died as a "hero” in the eyes of Zionism. One from us, one from them, we were fighting and killing each other mutually such like that.