Keep Thundercracker Exclusive and Recall the Impostor

Elias Weskerson

/ #17 Re: Fred McMahon

2011-03-24 22:49

#15: Guest - Fred McMahon

Hello again all,

I must say you do have a good grasp of most of the situation but you're missing the main point.  They did it on purpose.  It was  clear  to both Hasbro and Fun Pub even Takara-Tomy that a Botcon "exclusive" release of Thundercracker, Dirge and Thrust would result in HUGE gains a couple of years later when they "decided to do the fans a favor" and release the Seekers at mass retail.  All it did was fill their greedy corporate coffers even more by firstly creating a rarity and blatant lying on the part of Fun Pub "never to be sold at retail" , then Takara-Tomy with their so called "exclusive"  Henkei releases of Thundercracker, Thrust and Dirge, and finally Hasbro with their general releases of sub-par versions of the former figures.

Both my lawyer and myself can clearly see this was planned from the start and there is sufficient ground for my case against them.  They aren't some idiots and don't know fans love these characters and would make a nice profit from them.   They devalued the set to me and thousands of other fans, who are afraid to voice their opinions because of my treatment here and elsewhere.  I for one won't stand for it and I'll shoulder this burden alone if need be but anyone wanting to get in can be reimbursed when we win for their mental anguish and suffering.  It is a class action lawsuit and not soley for my benefit.  It's a matter of principle more than anything,something Hasbro and Fun Publications have forgotten about along with fan commitment and honesty.

In closing I'll say I was considering it back when they released the Henkei versions but this last gross malfeasance just emboldened me to take action for all the fans that have been so callously cast to the wayside over a quick and tidy dollar.   They will have to recall the filthy clone impostor "seekers" and that may make some fans mad but it isn't worth our pride and dedication to the fandom of Transformers.  It is truly worth it to me.

Sincerely

Elias Weskerson

Transformers fan

P.S.   For the record I am not Boardwise, David Willis, or a especially a member of TFW2005-breeding ground of trolls and false fans.  A lot of angry members think this is the case or their own little troll playground.  I'm trying to accomplish something here for all of us wronged, keep your petty remarks and lewdness there where it feeds your black, unfanworthy souls.  You don't deserve to be called Transformers fans if this they way you feel you should act.

Further more you are welcome to look at my legal motion in pdf format at:

http://freepdfhosting.com/0d7fb11dd0.pdf

Now maybe the validity and litigiousness of my case can start sinking into your small minded brains.  I bid you good day now.