STOP HASBRO FROM CORRUPTING KIDS WITH TOYS

Username_Steve: The unfortunate KeyBoard warrior

/ #186 My sides have left orbit to join my brain bits, because this is just plain stupid.

2013-06-14 12:19

Okay, maybe if your talking about the Equestria Girls dolls, then that's a valid point. But that's, like, the only valid point you have. I'm not fluent in AmeriStupid to understand why kids should not have toys from Hasbro.

Maybe you should stop making petitions because since you didn't get toys in your childhood, doesn't mean everyone else has to suffer what you suffered. Don't like Hasbro? Don't buy their toys. You don't need to go around and tell people to not buy their products because you don't want them to.

Now, I have no idea who you are, or what you're thinking. Maybe this is just an elaborate troll. Maybe you're actually being legit about this. But look at what you're trying to do. You're trying to make a petition on the internet. If you think that it isn't prone to any form of resistance, then may your children have mercy.

It's a real damn shame America isn't affected by Natural Selection. Maybe it's because everyone believes in some form of religion, save the gays and the atheists.

Edit: If you're actually legit about this: Stop caring about the adult men that are into Transformers/Ponies/whatever Hasbro pumps out of their money-making machine. Just stop, they've made their decisions, whether bad or good.