Help get permission for Conrad to own a therapy dog in Bellamont Gardens

Special needs mom 2

/ #64 #60

2014-08-01 09:06

It takes a specialized kind of stupid to not do your homework and educate yourself before commenting on a subject you know absolutely nothing about! A special needs dog is trained to assist a child in a meltdown and calm him! Later the child's behavior improves because of the dogs presence !!!These dogs are bred to have very calm demeanors. The very thing you think the dog must hide from is what the dog gets trained for! For excersise I think the family is educated enough to know to take the dog for walks and to parks, as outings are necassary for ALL children, but with a child with autism it's hard! Where the dog is conning in again to help with yet another issue!!! Outings! Which is good for the dog and the child! I think you are totally out of line to try and educate this mother about her child and a dog, firstly because you are extremely uniformed and secondly, you have no bloody idea what we special needs moms go through. Cold hearted people of this world always find dumb excuses to get their way! Extra specialized kinda dumb excuses! I actually feel shy for your part on just how dumb your argument is ...