KEEP THE WOODBRIDGE VILLAGE CENTER, IRVINE!

/ #82

2014-09-30 03:07

DO WE REALLY WANT IRVINE TO BECOME THE NEXT LA? Those that have been living in Woodbridge know that it wasn't like this 5 years ago. Are you guys [The Irvine Company] really that desperate for money? Are you guys really that cold-hearted and thoughtless of the community? Oh. that's right. You are desperate. You don't care at all about the city.  The Irvine Company just wants to jeopardize all our memories and extinguish all the places that make Irvine what it is and what it's known for. A safe and small community. I don't think it's any of that anymore. Living in Irvine for nearly 20 years and seeing houses being built row by row just makes me sick to my stomach. Why should businesses and memories be lost and gone just because you're building more stupid houses? A school, restaurants, and many others have been torn down for the sake of building more houses. I honestly think that if there's not enough space in Irvine for people to live in, then so be it. Don't just build more houses, that's stupid. It's unfair to those that have lived in Irvine for so many years to see new houses and new people that don't care about their community.