WENGER OUT

/ #4

2014-11-24 19:16

I use to believe that he would get us back to where we need to be for a very long time and he hasn't done it. Yeah he won the FA Cup but he's sold more of our players and done nothing to show them that we could win something. It's not on and I'm sick of him and the board too cause they have lied to us for years. They promise us so much and gave us very little, WERE ARSENAL and they turned us into a laughing stock. Goodbye Wenger thanks for the 1st half of your career what you did I can't deny you took us to the highest heights winning doubles and going the season unbeaten. Also going to the final in the champions league ok we didn't win but you did that but the rest has been a joke even though I stood by you back then now when I look at it I ask myself this question what was it for? That's the question I want to know what was moving from Highbury the place were we was competing to the Emirates where we haven't done nothing for years and have only brought in 1 trophy in the past 9-10 years?