WHEN GENOCIDE BECAME "FAMINE" : IRELAND, 1845 - 1850

Susie

/ #502 Re:

2015-01-14 21:35

#477: -  

That is all true what you have said. The English think they can twist the facts. It was not the lack of potatoes which caused the  Great Hunger/Famine; it was the delibrate - at gunpoint- stealing of food from Irish farms.

This is ethnic cleansing/genocide and is a punishable crime under the UN. I think the Irish should push for seeing that the English are held responsible. By denying the genocide or attempting to diminish the Irish suffering during the Famine/Great Hunger they are showing they are guilty. 

We are a proud race and much older than England or France. We taught the English to read and write. FACT.  The inferior race are the English. Too much inbreeding I suspect. I have always wondered what 'civilization' they thought they were honoring every country they tried to oppress which were far older cultures than England, such as Ireland, China or India? It was not about 'bringing civilization" but about pillaging resources. America uses this tactic today as well.  Their Anglican church is a rip off of the Catholc church, created ASAP for the convenience of the sick minded arse known as Henry the VIII so he could divorce his wife and remarry...again and again. The English are a cruel, heartless people, who send their children away to boarding school. The Irish would never do such a thing. Their families were tight knit. The Irish will never be English nor do we want to be. Leave us alone. And get out of Northern Ireland! If you are a LOYALIST, go back to where you can kneel and kiss the hem of the old bag lady aka queen. Loyalist implies who you are loyal to: NOT TO IRISH CUSTOMS, BUT TO THE QUEEN. A simple test of their loyalty to England can be observed on St. Patrick's Day in Northern Ireland. My grandfather referred to them as 'bloody Orangeman" for a reason. 

A little known fact is that the Irish taught the English to read and write - so - who is inferior? Read "How the Irish Saved Civilization" by Thomas Cahill, or Tim Pat Coogan's "The Famine Plot". The inferior people with a holier-than-thou attitude is the brits. They have screwed over China (Boer Wars, Opium Wars), India (would not let the Indians make their own clothing or mine their own salt because the brits controlled that), the Middle East by partitioning tribal lands - the results of which still are causing problems today, parts of Africa and many other countries. They are no better than America on the cruelty scale. Bet they didn't put THAT in the schoolbooks did they? They like to think they are lily white. They are the biggest hypocrites and liars on Earth. Time they are called on what they did to the Irish and how the Famine/Great Hunger was encouraged, how the Irish food was stolen, how many had to emigrate, and many died on those coffin ships. 

Again, genocide is punishable under UN conventions/law and England will be held responsible.