Concerned Students of McGill

Sean Nossek

/ #10 Re: Nossek

2015-02-23 01:48

#6: Ryan - Nossek 

What an especially appalling way to dehumanize an oppressed population. I can assure you that scores of thousands of Palestinians (and no, I will not line this word with quotation marks) would take their description as mere pawns in a geo-political game with serious offense. This kind of language of realpolitik belongs in the dark ages where it was spawned. Furthermore, the hundreds of thousands of Palestinians who struggle tirelessly for such basic rights as self-determination and the freedom from state violence would beg to differ with your assertion that "'Palestinians' [sic] are not fighting on their own behalf." I am baffled by the claim that I am arguing for "the removal of one sides [sic] voice," when it is exactly this that I seek to combat.

EDIT: I should note that I do in fact have other duties to tend to, and as I have yet to encounter anyone seriously interested in dsicussion without the use of slanderous claims and fabricated realities I find it appropriate at this point to cease responding in such an unfruitful debate.