STOP HASBRO FROM CORRUPTING KIDS WITH TOYS

**** you ****

/ #318

2015-03-21 22:24

Please, for the love of everything holy, you are being racist lady. 

What at you are pretty much saying is 'Oh, I don't like a name that's been around from the eighties, let's say that they are corrupting people's mind and ban them'. Exuse me lady, we aren't Hasbro lackeys. My mother got me into transformers when I was seven and I loved the show. And that's all it is, a freaking show. 

All you are doing is sheltering your kids from all the bad things that happen in the world, and judging that you are from USA, your news is only bad things. Research more, such as why they got their names. Next is that you'll make a petition to ban history textbooks talking about every single war in history. 

Honestly, watch a few episodes and you'll notice that almost all the names are 'BAD GUYS'. Meaning that 'Brawl' would be a subbiminal message saying 'DONT DO IT'. 

And Cliffjumper, it just saying that he's light and nimble on his feet, able to jump from cliff to cliff. People do that all the time. For thrills. 

Knockout, KO, in the boxing ring. 

And Jazz, a 'good guy', is also protaryed as Black if he were human. 

I believe in God, but worshiping the devil with the name Inferno, who is a fire truck mind you, is going to far. You are a religious nut with a child that will never go any where. I have an aunt like that, she is now devorced and has one child living at home on anti-depressant drugs. 

If you want anyone to be mad at, be mad at yourself. You must be living in a really pampered life, thinking that you can get a billion dollar franchise to stop. I would prefer it greatly if you took down this petition. It's a waste of time. 

a mother that wont take any **** from you.