NO to Violence in SA… it must STOP today.

/ #93

2015-05-03 01:04

My Cousin that grew up in he same house as myself, stopped at a drop off because she gave her domestic worker a lift. As she stopped there ,the girl got out.My cousins' car door was flung open, a few black people shot her in he stomach (twice) and ran away,nothing was taken. Her whole body basically got either cut open or away as the after effects of the wounds started attacking her body and every organ had to be operated on or removed to stop the spreading of this horrible blood infection. A mother of two and a grandmother of two with the most positive attitude and the most infectious laugh........died a horrible painful death six moths later.... without even one newspaper report and murderer found. That is one of many,my husband was inside a bank that was robbed, in another incident held hostage in his car whilst taken from ATM to ATM until he reached his ATM withdrawal limit on all his cards and then whilst one black man unarmed went inside the bank with him while the armed men waited outside, threatening to shoot people if hr does not bring the money money out. Luckily our vehicle had a tracking system and just then the response task appeared and the robbers fled. We lost money but thanks to God he is alive and well ( no newspaper report no robbers caught). I got robbed twice after being followed from the bank when drawing money for wages, before the wonderful EFT solution. The first time I was caught off guard and merely assaulted and the money taken and second time held by knife point until I handed the money over ! Those are the major ones. I really think South Africa must be one of a few if not the only country where one families can say that they had even experienced one of those incidents in their lifetime. We are in chaos and need help fast!