STOP HASBRO FROM CORRUPTING KIDS WITH TOYS

Trafalgar Law is badass.

/ #325 Dear overprotective mother that has an IQ of -5

2015-05-03 21:02

How the hell is the name Thundercracker racist? to me, the same sounded badass and adorable at the same time, his role in IDW Transformers is so cute, Half Screenplayer, Half Dog-Owner, Full Awesome Cybertronian Badass

And wow, you are just the Grand Central Station of Disappointment, aren't you? stop being a pussy, grow up, and do some parenting, it's not Hasbro's or Takara's responsiblity to monitor your son, I have 6 nieces and nephews going on 7, I have a niece that plays Saint's Row the Third, she's 12!

You need to shut the hell up, stop being a whiny miserable old hag, If you don't like Transformers, DON'T GO NEAR THEM THEN!

Parents like you just annoy the crap out of me, Stop being such a wimp, Inferno puts out fires! he doesn't start them!, Blackout means lights are out during Air Raids, stop avoid the enemy seeing you, not racism! YOU'RE RACIST! THAT'S SOMETHING YOU SHOULD BE AGAINST YOU DUMB BITCH!, Brawl means fight, but it doesn't glorify it, ya wimp!, Blitzwing just has a German-sounding name, nothing harmful!, Cliffjumper is from his special ability to jump from one damn cliff to another, not suicide! Acid Storm.....REFERS TO HIS DAMN ABILITY, NOT DRUGS, YOU OLD HAG!

Knockout, like KO, in boxing matches? You need to really grow up, your parents raised such a moron, who petitions on things just because you don't like them, you are an insult in every sense of the world, you are an insult to Transformers fangirls, you are an insult to African-Americans, you are an insult to Causcian people, and you are an insult to mothers and their children!

Roadblock, as in a road is blocked, shut up! it doesn't sound like black

YOU ARE THE RACIST, THAT'S SOMETHING YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE AGAINST!

So, here's my wording, stop being such as pussy, grow up, and do some damn parenting

Signed, A YOUNG AUNT THAT HATES OVERPROTECTIVE MOMS LIKE YOU!