Keep ZOO WORLD 2 going on Facebook!

Bird

/ #145

2015-12-03 01:51

I'm disabled and have been playing Zoo2 since it came out.  I prefer Zoo2 over the 1st one cause it's more active and I can decorate it myself to my liking.  I take my laptop with me when I go to chemo and it keeps me side tracked and makes it feel like my 4 hours of sitting in the hospital goes by faster.  I'm also in the hospital A LOT and since Zoo2 came out I don't sit there and dwell on things like I used to.  Zoo2 has become like therapy to me and I tell Mom and sister and friends about my zoo.  They laugh at me sometimes cause I'm so into my game but they understand how much it helps me.  Recently a friend of mine was asking what th games I play and I told her about zoo2 and she started playing and lives it too but she doesn't know how awesome it really is cause we've been being ignored.  She started playing not even 2 months ago and is on level 50 something.  I sit at home all day all the time and zoo2 is my thing and makes the days go by faster.  When I saw that zoo2 is going away I got pissed and sad cause I don't want to play any other game.  I've always wanted my own zoo since I was little and this game makes me feel like I kinda have my dream and I spend countless hours on it every day.  Even though I've been having a lot of problems 28th it I still play.  Please don't get rid of our game because a lot of people will be disappointed and will have lost a lot of time and money for nothing.  To y'all it's just a game but to us it's so much more.