Bring Sienna Guillory back as Jill Valentine in Resident Evil 6

/ #64

2015-12-12 06:20

Do people forget that Jill is the first ever female character that was created for the resident evil gaming franchise. Sienna Guillory being a wonderful English actress proved that in Resident Evil Apocalypse. Thank god she was able to come back in a cameo of Afterlife and as well as the antagonist of Retribution. Every time she comes back I feel like she's taken away. I think Milla should fight for her to come back. Like she said before she's the one and only Jill Valentine. She deserves a ending for her character's story. For Jill Valentine fans I think we all think she deserves it. I also thought that all of the main characters would return, Leon, Chris, and Ada Wong. What is with all the changes in the cast. The only two main characters besides Alice will be Claire and Wesker. All of these characters need a interaction. There's so much missing! Please please please Bring Sienna Gulllory back as Jill Valentine!!!!!!! She deserves to be in that movie! Sienna Guillory we love you as Jill!! Fight!