No Bail For Lenasia Drug Dealers

Anonymous

/ #278 Re:

2016-02-10 02:29

#277: -  

Let's say for argument sake i agree with you. Can you gurantee that putting all the blame on one man 'Ebrahim khan' will stop all the users?? Itl be a Drug free society???????....  I doubt it 

I wouldn't actually refer to drug dealers as being "pushers"... they more like suppliers. The pushers are those that influence people to do it with them. And besides drug dealers dont advertise anywhere , so i dont see how they influencing more people to become addicts. Certain dealers do this for a living , im not justifying them, bt im trying to say that drug dealers are only 10% of the problem. We dont know how many of them are out there. One or two of them will get caught bt it wont solve the problem of drug abuse. We rather look for other ways to help activity wise.sumtimes we should think before we act.

Apart from that thers so much other more serious issues then drugs. We all ready to put a man behind bars for only having possession of drugs? Y cant we fight n throw criminals in jail when kids are raped , kidnapped and loved 1z are murdered ,whers all those petitions n y arent ppl protesting ? When drugs r involved ppl have a choice ....and when it involves rape n other crimes ppl didn have a choice. Only in a few certain cases drugs lead to criminal activity. So after at those examples Ebrahim khan shud have a mild punishment coz it was just possession of illegal substances and no proof at all that he forced or sold it to anyone! And in that scenario no1 died , was hurt or affected!