Justice for Nasser Ahmed

/ #181

2016-11-15 20:16

May Allah give shifa to the family and give jannatul ferdous Amin.This should not have happen for a whole day , and knowing that he has alot of health issues. Its all about how the school looks on paper. Ofsted should take example of the Irish, they just turn. Because the schools in England have notice, and cover all their flaws, once their gone its all back to as it was. When I was at school it was no more than have an half, I don't what this world as come, my daughter when used be in primary school, now she is an adult. She was made to sit in class she couldn't lift her head she had done sick, the school had not call. Another time my daughter nose bleeding this was home it wasn't stopping, then my neighbour was passing my front door was open, so i told her to tell the liaison teacher that this was happening, around 9:30 she came, that day social worker was in that day. By about 10am it had stopped, so I we went down to the school gate the social told not walk in with my daughter, I telling my how dare she. Because I am not the confrontation person. I just had gone. Her nose bleeding was going on a while.when she was 16 she had a test her d3 8. Something and also was intolerance to alot of food probably this,made her being unwell everyday  which I did not realise, she had it figured out herself when she was in secondary.