Showing Students' Response towards UTP Curfew after 1am

:D

/ #51

2011-12-11 18:07

curfew's good, it gives more the reasons for the students to spend more time out at night, maybe making out at some nearby hotels (you can't deny there are some good hotels nearby), have some romantic nights strolling at the beach (yeah man, there are a lot of beach nearby as well), partying whole night(some might enjoy it), get wasted, then only back the next day in the morning after the curfew =)

What i really want to say is that this petty curfew can do no crap in preventing the students from committing the so called gejala maksiat, it only prevents the other students from taking some break off studies and hangout at the nearby mamak stalls or maybe get some ramly burgers or 7-11 food after a stressful night of study...

p/s: if i ain't mistaken, eating mamak and getting fat, not going on a diet should not be considered as gejala maksiat huh? if that's the case then i'm sinned man, SINNED D: oh btw if you guys are going to talk about hot pants issue do talk it somewhere else or open another petition for that, i don't think wearing hot pants and thinking it disrespect or thinking it as a source of seduction is not the issue here huh, there are a lot of long pant long skirt boys and girls going out after 1am and have some fun or some stress relieve as well :3