Showing Students' Response towards UTP Curfew after 1am

Petronas

/ #52 =)

2011-12-11 18:29

Well said enough, UTP is deteriorating in terms of prerogative of freedom. Most of us are 21 and we know how to shit in the toilet or eat with fork and spoon, we do not need to be told to wear our own underwear or pants. Please do not be so naive thinking that curfew would curb or alleviate the "maksiat" problem =) We are not as oblivious as you, at least we know what is right and wrong, I am definitely sure most of us are smarter than YOU(you know who you are *the one who complained to the management) and better than you in sports and academic, so please respect us. (Definitely holier than you) We are here to STUDY and SCORE FIRST CLASS HONORS and NOT MESSING AROUND WITH PEOPLES LIFE. DON't YOU HAVE FYPs, FYDPs to do? I personally think that you should spend more time studying or getting better grades in your exams rather than giving stupid opinions and I am definitely sure, your grades aren't that good either, Your parents would be sad and your sponsor would be disappointed with you if they see you spending your precious time doing nonsense rather than STUDYING. Plus to #25 please do not be racist ok, mentioning races, so what if they wear short pants, don't you know what most of them score Higher grades and earn more money than you, and i am definitely sure that their behavior is much better than you and at least they know what is appreciation= meaning to say they are in UTP to STUDY hard and score well so that they do not disappoint their sponsors and parents, What about you? wasting your time doing craps. and wearing short pants does not mean they are sluts and if you cannot bare seeing them why not you just stay in your room and study (lock your room).
Thank you =) hopefully this get into your mind or else i don't understand why Petronas even sponsor you.