ban remote control of human beings by technical means

Santanu Banerjee

/ #46 Regarding thought control and remote hypnosis

2021-04-14 07:24

I was a PhD student of CSIR-CMERI Durgapur, India. In October, 2019 I had mid-semester exams, during which some scientists started joking about my behaviour, later I was followed in a train by four other research scholars while travelling back home. Later during a seminar during November, 2019, I was indirectly shamed by some employees. Soon that day during the night I started hearing voices which I initially thought was from speakers installed in my room. I was frightened and used to lock my door during sleep. Later I understood that some video related to me had spread of which I had no knowledge. I later understood that I was being used as a communication device by people who had installed some kind of chips/thermo-electric strands in my back/head/ears/buttocks. Presently I have become a victim of extreme Gang-stalking and Remote Neural Monitoring based mind control. I request thorough question of all employees, cameraman CMERI, and JRFs to bust this espionage racket.

I wish to make a public awareness campaign about Remote Neural Monitoring and Remote Hypnosis, & other mind control technologies that have been experimented on me during my Ph.D. studies. I have documented this spy technology which can send what a person is seeing through his eyes to a remote operator along with his other senses by brain nano-chipping and using RFID. Please go through the Patents slides in the attachment:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fs4nf4OBoDRPpdzZtJfAxJLj6gOYuzM0