Суд над Бхагавад-гитой / Attempt to ban Bhagavad-gita

/ #6248

2011-12-21 17:56

Radhanatha Swami - Richard Slavin
Radhanath Swami (Richard Slavin) ordered and paid for the murder of Sulocana

Radhanath Swami - Saint or Sinner? - Charlatan or Saint?
Radhanath likes to be seen as a great saint, like mother Theresa, but he is a sinner, since he ordered the murder of Sulocana Prabhu. Although hiding behind the fame of other people, he is an infamous murder accomplice.

Radhanath likes to be seen as a great saint, like mother Theresa, but he is a sinner, since he ordered the murder of Sulocana Prabhu. Although hiding behind the fame of other people, he is an infamous murder accomplice.

http://radhanathswamicrimes.blogspot.com/
http://prabhupadavision.com/2011/01/saint-or-sinner/
http://prabhupadavision.com/2010/11/charlatan-or-saint/

Why is Radhanath Swami being worshiped in ISKCON as a "saint", if he is guilty of having helped murder a devotee?
WHY ISN'T THIS MAN IN PRISON??!?!??!????
12 quotes from different devotees that prove that Radhanath Swami was directly involved in the murder of Sulochana Prabhu:

1. Kuladri, New Vrindaban’s chief manager, was certainly aware of the other devotees who assisted and inspired Tirtha in his mission. Kuladri indirectly implicated Radhanath when he said: “I know Tapahpunja, along with other swamis, were saying that the community had to do whatever is necessary to protect the Swami [Kirtanananda].” At this time there were only three swamis at New Vrindaban: Kirtanananda, Tapahpunja and Radhanath.
(Kuladri dasa, cited by Halasz & Halasz, court reporters, “United States of America, Plaintiff, v. CR 90-87 Keith Gordon Ham, Terry Sheldon, Steven Fitzpatrick, New Vrindaban Community, Inc., Govardhan, Inc., Cathedral of Healing, Inc., Defendants, Before: Honorable Robert R. Merhige, Jr., United States District Judge and a Jury,” Day III (March 13, 1991), Martinsburg, West Virginia, 475.)

2. Kuladri claimed that Radhanath was one of the key actors in this sordid drama: “Radhanath, Hayagriva and Tapahpunja were pushing like crazy for this [murder] to happen.”

(Kuladri, cited by Dharmatma, from Trial transcript, cited by Halasz & Halasz, court reporters, “United States of America, Plaintiff, v. CR 90-87 Keith Gordon Ham, Terry Sheldon, Steven Fitzpatrick, New Vrindaban Community, Inc., Govardhan, Inc., Cathedral of Healing, Inc., Defendants, Before: Honorable Robert R. Merhige, Jr., United States District Judge and a Jury,” Day IV (March 14, 1991), Martinsburg, West Virginia, 832-837, 941.)

3. Dharmatma claimed that Radhanath was involved to some degree: “he [Radhanath] was involved to some degree or had knowledge of Sulochan’s murder. I know this for a fact.”
(Dharmatma dasa, letter to Hansadutta (August 26, 1994).)

4. Janmastami dasa, who traveled with and assisted Tirtha while conducting surveillance on Sulochan in California, explained how he was recruited to assist in the elimination of Sulochan: “In January of 1986, on my return to New Vrindaban [after the Christmas marathon], I was ordered by Radhanath . . . not by Kirtanananda Swami, to terminate Sulochan. This happened with Tapahpunja Swami and Tirtha in November and December of 1985. I was on traveling sankirtan until Christmas and didn’t get back to the farm until New Years. Immediately on our arrival at New Vrindaban, Radhanath sought me out and made arrangements for us to meet in his van, where he went through a prepared speech that he had delivered to Tirtha, Tapahpunja Swami and Kuladri many times before. Later talks with Tirtha confirmed this.”
(Janmastami dasa, “New Vrindaban History, for the Record”, The Sampradaya Sun (December 22, 2006).

5. Radhanath flattered Janmastami: “You are one of those rare few that Krishna has endowed with the ksatriya spirit and the courage enough to do what has to be done.”
(Radhanath Swami, cited by Janmastami dasa, “Chapter Seven: Knowledge of the Absolute is not Absolute Knowledge,” accessed from http://www.harekrsna.org/pada/ks/nv/7.htm (November 4, 2008).)

6. Janmastami remembered in more detail:

Radhanath was saying to those he was giving marching orders to: “Sulochan poses a life threat to both Kuladri and to Kirtanananda Swami. He has written that in his diary, and for that reason alone, this guy must be transmigrated to his next body.”

Radhanath was clear in his meaning beyond any shadow of a doubt. “Now that Srila Prabhupada has left us, the entire fate of this movement—OUR movement, Lord Caitanya’s movement—rests in Kirtanananda Swami’s hands, and according to our nature, it is up to us to do whatever we can to help the movement in that regard.” . . .

Radhanath had made his pitch to at least a half a dozen sets of sympathetic ears before someone raised these Gita related questions:

“How have these impurities come upon you? They are not at all befitting a man who knows the progressive values of life.”
“The words existent and non-existent refer only to spirit and matter. Why worry?”
“How can a person who knows that the soul is indestructible, unborn, eternal, and immutable, kill anyone or cause anyone to kill?”

Tough questions, but from a submissive audience. Radhanath was undaunted. He quoted Krishna in his response to a potentially explosive volley of inquiry: “Everything has its proper utility, and a man situated in complete knowledge knows how and where to apply a thing, so there is no possibility of sinful reaction. Also, considering your specific duty as a ksatriya…”

That settled it. The order was there from your bona-fide spiritual authority and it was based on scripture, directly from Krishna. Either you followed those instructions or you were going to hell!
(Janmastami dasa, “Chapter 2: Contents of the Palace, Itemized,” accessed from http://liberatedyogi.tripod.com.)

7. Janmastami’s story was collaborated by two eyewitnesses. Bhaktipada’s chauffeur confirmed: “I was privy to much behind-the-scenes action, and I was there when Radhanath told Janmastami to ‘destroy the demon.’”
(Priyavenu dasa, conversation with the author (September 14, 2003).)

8. A teenage gurukula boy who served under Janmastami also claimed he overheard Radhanath order Janmastami to “destroy the demon.”
(Harivrata dasa, conversation with the author (January 9, 2007).)

9. When Ramachandra dasa, a New Vrindaban sankirtan picker, asked Radhanath Swami: “Do you know who killed Sulochan?” Radhanath replied: “I don’t know, but whoever it was, he was doing devotional service to Krishna.”
(Ramachandra dasa, from a conversation with the author on April 10, 2007.)

10. Dharmatma continued his recollection of the day of the murder and remembered how Kuladri named three instigators who “were pushing like crazy for this to happen.”

“Later on after the morning functions, I had a discussion with Kuladri. He was quite disturbed. He mentioned . . . how it shouldn’t have been done like that. And that how Radhanath, Hayagriva and Tapahpunja were pushing like crazy for this to happen, and how he had told them not to do it.”
(Dharmatma, from Trial transcript, cited by Halasz & Halasz, court reporters, “United States of America, Plaintiff, v. CR 90-87 Keith Gordon Ham, Terry Sheldon, Steven Fitzpatrick, New Vrindaban Community, Inc., Govardhan, Inc., Cathedral of Healing, Inc., Defendants, Before: Honorable Robert R. Merhige, Jr., United States District Judge and a Jury,” Day IV (March 14, 1991), Martinsburg, West Virginia, 832-837, 941.)

11. Janmastami collaborated: “Kuladri was VERY, VERY frightened by the time it was coming to ‘reaction time’ because he knew that he and Radhanath were in very deep doo-doo.”
(Janmastami, e-mail letter to the author (August 1, 2008).)

12. Although Tirtha successfully flew from California to Ohio, he was still in dire straits, New Vrindaban hadn’t paid him what they promised, and he needed money to purchase plane tickets to get out of the country—fast. Dharmatma described how Bhaktipada and Radhanath came to him to pick up the escape money at the sankirtan house:

“The next day Bhaktipada, along with Radhanath, drove up in my driveway in Bhaktipada’s vehicle and tooted the horn for me to come outside. When I came to the car we engaged in some small talk, I don’t remember what. And then Bhaktipada asked me if I had six thousand dollars cash in the house. And I said, “I don’t know. I will see if you want.” He told me to go in and see if I had six thousand dollars.

I went in the house and went into my safe and . . . I counted out six thousand dollars and brought it out to him, and handed it in through the window. I don’t remember if I gave it to Radhanath and he passed it to Bhaktipada, or I gave it directly to Bhaktipada. The mood was a little bit strained, and I said, “What is this? So they [Tirtha and Tapahpunja] can get out of the country?” And Bhaktipada and Radhanath smiled and nodded their heads: “Yes.” And then they said, “Hey, we’ve got to go,” and they left.

(Dharmatma, from Trial transcript, cited by Halasz & Halasz, court reporters, “United States of America, Plaintiff, v. CR 90-87 Keith Gordon Ham, Terry Sheldon, Steven Fitzpatrick, New Vrindaban Community, Inc., Govardhan, Inc., Cathedral of Healing, Inc., Defendants, Before: Honorable Robert R. Merhige, Jr., United States District Judge and a Jury,” Day IV (March 14, 1991), Martinsburg, West Virginia, 832-837, 941.)
Krishna Dasa

PS: Radhanath Swami is being touted by FISKCON as being one of its foremost Pure Devotees which naturally means, one would expect, is due to the mercy of Srila Prabhupada. Please feel free to navigate through his official website and play the game of “Can you find Srila Prabhupada or Krsna?”

http://www.radhanathswami.com/

Check out every single one of his sections and see how much love and respect he has for his Spiritual Master Srila Prabhupada by how he glorifies him on this official website of his! It is truly wonderful to behold!

Actually it is very disturbing how he is respected and revered by many of his God Brothers and other so called senior devotees in FISKCON. How can they ignore or be so stupid to not see through this man is beyond comprehension. Admin

5 Comments so far:

Admin says:
Radhanath Swami has decided to pull the photo albums of his ‘other’ gurus from his website. See Govinda Prabhu’s article “Radhanath Swami -Charlatan or Saint (http://prabhupadavision.com/2010/11/charlatan-or-saint/) This begs the question why would he take them down after he was accused of guru shopping and name dropping as an advertisement ploy? It is now much more obvious that he has used them as an advertising gimmick the same way that he uses Srila Prabhupada. If he was genuine then he would keep them up and stand by them but he is obviously not. Genuine that is…

This man is a first class cheater and a very good example of how the Rubber Stamped Gurus of FISKCON are cheating everyone. This is why we must openly reject these people and not allow them to represent the true Spiritual Master Acharya and Guru Srila Prabhupada and ISKCON. Srila Prabhupada is the only Acharya of ISKCON these others are cheaters and their followers are the cheated.

Seva das says:
Pamho agtACBSP we do not need to wait that all the kangurus of fiskcon die because they are already dead by disobey the final order of SRILA PRABHUPADA by take the position of HDG ACBSP when they are still trapped in the false ego the SRI ISOPANISAD says that ignorance is dangerous but knowledge is even more dangerous when is use to mislead innocent people and the reaction is that they have to suffer in the hell for cheating people in the name of SRI SRI GURU GAURANGA i know kas and rns kill hg sulocana prabhu because the guru business book he written could stop their dirty desire to be worship as SRILA PRABHUPADA anyway all the suffering is waiting for these people at the time of death they are already in the list of yamaraja book in patalaloka if they don’t become pure devotees by surrender to the final order given to us by SRILA PRABHUPADA, by the mercy of HDG ACBSP through the sincere prabhupadanugas devotees i’m aware of this cheating in the fiskcon and try my best to get perfection of life by keep going with the genuine saddhana bhakti that HDG ACBSP gave us i’m not interest in bogus gurus my only desire to get suddha nam by chanting with greediness and become free from the prison house make by gunas and karma without waste time in ordinary people in sannyas dress agtys dandavats daso smi seva das haribol.

Radika bhakti dd says:
Whoever has his own territory in Fiskcon in a robe of a guru-sannyasi has to protect himself.What is the best protection for themselves if they protect one another and then surely together they won’t be overthrown by others.Today Iskcon is not about the teachings of Srila Prabhupada and not about the deep understanding how to go back to Godhead it is about power by so many rascals .Many of us sure about they are purposfully want to destroy the morals, spirituality,and the teachings of Srila Prabhupada.
How is that those are still in power and management who assisted the destroy of so many second generation children.Where are those children now?Why these rascal gurus are still in management and not in the jails?
What kind the base Iskcon has?Base of demoniac basion, activities, gundas, sahajiya movements?
These are harsh words but unfortunetly this is reality and never forget that Krishna is always on the side of the truth and rightness so which side is on Iskcon right now?

Admin says:
One can diagnose a disease by its symptoms. The symptoms that afflict our ISKCON community are symptoms that are manifest due to our leaders not following Srila Prabhupada. Srila Prabhupada introduced the Vedic culture to us in its pure form as Daivi Varnashram Dharma.
Under Vedic Law crimes are punishable by specific punitive measures. The fact that our leaders have turned and turn a blind eye to criminal activity is not something that Srila Prabhupada desires or instructs. Therefore in this alone our leaders are engaged in criminal activity by knowingly allowing activity that contravenes not only Vedic law but also the law of the land. These are the symptoms of men of low character and integrity. These are low class people who have no culture.
ISKCON’s base is pure. The leaders of ISKCON do not represent ISKCON they represent FISKCON. They are frauds.
The onus is on us to serve the pure devotee and Srila Prabhupada’s ISKCON and in order to do so we must reject FISKCON and chose not to serve them or their projects in any way. ISKCON is on the right side it is this FISKCON that is not. They are not us, the majority of devotees of the devotional community. Yours in the service of Srila Prabhupada, Krsnacandra Dasa

B. Radha-Govinda Swami says:
Hare Krsna. All glories to Srila Prabhupada. PAMFO

I know Janmastami prabhu and Radhanath. Besides the murder Radhanath got Tirtha prabhu to do, Radhanath is not the “sadhu” he tries to make certain people think he is. For years Janmastami prabhu has had to deal with the reactions for surrendering to Radhanath’s convincing him to be part of the arrangements regarding Sulochan prabhu’s murder (Janmastami not doing the murder), and Radhanath’s later coverup attempts so it would not come to public knowledge that this murder happened because of Radhanath’s organizing.

If Radhanath was really the “saint” that cultish people attribute him, he would be honest and admit to the devotees that he did indeed play the part he did in Sulochan prabhu’s murder, and would explain honestly why he did.

But Radhanath’s coverup behavior is consistant with his other fraudulent activities, which I’m not going to take the time to address here. (I already get sick of thinking about this Rotten Nut, who is SOOOO PRETENTIOUS on all levels, but what is the MOST SICKENING, is that SO MANY people FALL for it.)

By dint of logic, if what Janmastami was saying “wasn’t true,” then either he would have to

1) Be crazy to go to the extent he is to commit such an offense towards another devotee in lying about that devotee and know that he’s “lying” – but he’s not – having knowledge of the reactions he could suffer from committing such offenses

2) Be crazy to go to the extent he is to “lie” about such a personality who is so “famous” in the ITS GON world (and know that he’s “lying” – but he’s not), knowing how much flack and hatred it will bring back to him from ISKCON devotees

3) Be crazy to be lying about R, if R really didn’t do as Janmastami prabhu is saying, yet, Janmastami prabhu was (really) thinking it to be true

4) Be crazy to go so far to implicate himself in such a thing, regarding his part in it, if he isn’t telling the truth, (but he is)

So either Janmastami prabhu is telling the truth, or he’s crazy and isn’t. So by dint of logic, these are the choices.

Actually, it’s Radhanath who’s so crazy with his delusions of himself regarding “position” because in the ultimate end of things, we are all anu jivas; servants of the servant of the servant of the servant…

The court stenographer would have been accurate if /she had typed in **rotten nut as opposed to **rot not because Radhanath is a rotten nut, taking this and other things into account.

Your servant, B. Radha-Govinda, Hare Krsna

---------
From istagosthi@googlegroups.com

Dear Prabhus | PAMHO | AGTSP

Then.......if you have 12 quotes and did not present them before the court, why?

All over Europe you are put into imprisonment on remand when calling others criminal and not having them properly convicted by legally binding court decision.

Ancient principle of 'no plaintiff, no judge'. The US Prabhupadanugas could not manage to bring valid legal means before the court of law? Why? What went wrong? Nothing was presented at court?

According European law you are spotless unless there is a legally binding court decision. Additionally, Radhanatha Swami is jewish. Calling a Jew that he is a criminal without having a court decision brings you behind bars additionally for three more years.

You don't have such laws in US, but please consider that there are other countries with other laws. Europeans cannot indulge in such accusation what is de facto not even civil law but criminal law.

Furthermore, the limitation period for such claim, even if it was admissable, might be already expired.

Next thing is, Krishna did not stop Radhanatha. The opposite happened, he could start a huge success story in India.

And this is the main point here, we don't live in the epoch of mahabharata where ksatriyas fought for justice. Devotees in Lord Caitanya's Sankirtan movement basically depend on Krishna's arrangement and nothing else.

If by Krishna's arrangement we are in the position to act like Prabhupada used to mention to enforce e.g. stuff like cow protection, then devotees of Lord Caitanya's Sankirtan movement surely do this.

However, the situation right now is rather the opposite, our position is to tolerate, to per-severe and to be humble.

They say ISKCON has worldwide 1 mio congregational members. Meanwhile these 1 mio people all heard about these accusations. Is there anybody convinced that the Prabhupadanugas are correct?

So far when reading the forums of rank&file ISKCONites, they fight back against the Prabhupadanugas like mad. Not that they are afraid of the GBC and keep quiet. No, they fight like crazy against us, all of them.

So, to go on calling them homosexuals, criminals, murderers, without having legal means to present before a court is rather a complete waste of effort. ISKCON's congregation is dissociating from the Prabhupadanugas more and more.

Instead we have to defeat them philosophically with solid sastrical proof and actually follow Prabhupada's footsteps. Isnt this the actual meaning of Prabhupadanuga? To do things like Prabhupada did it?

-----------

Thanks Larry Freeman, pamho, agtSP, agreed, the whole thing is illegal. Same situation when 1937 Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Maharaja left this physical world.

It took 30 years till they realized that they were stuck and Prabhupada was having success to follow the order of Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Maharaja and establish Lord Caitanya's global Sankirtan Movement.

If people want to be cheated Krsna sends them an appointed neophyte conditioned soul guru and both, cheater and cheated are happy. This is present status, ISKCON's congragational members fight like mad against the Prabhupadanuga process.

At the same time, this is the scheme of this material world, especially kali-yuga, cheaters are evrywhere. As soon as cheated disciples wake up and want a genuine spiritual master, Krsna arranges the needfull. This much faith we must have. Thats what Prabhupada says, "As soon as sees, Krsna, that, “Here is a sincere person who wants Me,” He’ll give you nice guru. * Guru-krsna* *krpa. Yasya prasadad bhagavat-prasadat*. And if you have really a bona fide guru, then by pleasing him you will get the favor of Krsna."

Therefore, explain what is genuine spirituality and when you are able to convince people about what is genuine guru-tattva, Krsna will do the rest, remove the deviants, remove the obstacles.

----------

Dear Prabhus, Hare Krishna, I also think , is this an example of someone (Radhanatha) we want representing the Hare Krishna movement? I guess there wasnt enough evidence against Radhanath, or more than likely he testified against Bhaktipada for not being prosecuted. There were a number of known child molesters in NV in 1985... like Sri Galim, Lalit, that black bodied man with the 3 muslim wives dressed in white that used to stick hoses down the kids throat and beat them. He beat his wives too. Did any of them serve time? Probably no, I butt many of them are still molesting others.. well they didnt get punishment this life they will sooner or later, Krishna will make sure of it. Lakshmi

- Sri Ishopanishad, purport by Srila Prabhupada -

"By a false display of religious sentiments, they present a show of devotional service while indulging in all sorts of immoral activities. In this way they pass as spiritual masters and devotees of God. Such violators of religious principles have no respect for the authoritative Acaryas, the holy teachers in the strict disciplic succession… Instead, to mislead the people in general they themselves become so-called Acaryas,…

These rogues are the most dangerous elements in human society. Because there is no religious government, they escape punishment by the law of the state. They cannot, however, escape the law of the Supreme, who has clearly declared in the Bhagavad-gita that envious demons in the garb of religious propagandists shall be thrown into the darkest regions of hell (Bg. 16.19-20). Sri Isopanisad confirms that these pseudo religionists are heading toward the most obnoxious place in the universe after the completion of their spiritual master business, which they conduct simply for sense gratification."

The pseudo religionists have neither knowledge nor detachment from material affairs, for most of them want to live in the golden shackles of material bondage under the shadow of philanthropic activities disguised as religious principles. By a false display of religious sentiments, they present a show of devotional service while indulging in all sorts of immoral activities. In this way they pass as spiritual masters and devotees of God. Such violators of religious principles have no respect for the authoritative acaryas, the holy teachers in the strict disciplic succession.

THEY IGNORE THE VEDIC INJUNCTION ACARYOPASANA--"ONE MUST WORSHIP THE ACARYA"--and Krsna's statement in the Bhagavad-gita (4.2) evam parampara-praptam, "This supreme science of God is received through the disciplic succession." Instead, to mislead the people in general they themselves become so-called acaryas, but they do not even follow the principles of the acaryas. These rogues are the most dangerous elements in human society. Because there is no religious government, they escape punishment by the law of the state. They cannot, however, escape the law of the Supreme, who has clearly declared in the Bhagavad-gita that envious demons in the garb of religious propagandists shall be thrown into the darkest regions of hell (Isopanisad 12)

SRI ISOPANISAD CONFIRMS THAT THESE PSEUDO RELIGIONISTS ARE HEADING TOWARD THE MOST OBNOXIOUS PLACE IN THE UNIVERSE AFTER THE COMPLETION OF THEIR SPIRITUAL MASTER BUSINESS, WHICH THEY CONDUCT SIMPLY FOR SENSE GRATIFICATION. (Bg.16.19-20)

Jackals who imitate Prabhupada's unique position of being worshiped as acarya (as good as God) who want their photos put on alter and their socks worhiped MUST be exposed -- Prabhupada's order.

"So the washerman kept the dye water in a big tub, and the jackal fell in it. So jackal fell in it; he became blue, all blue. So he fled away, and all the animals said, "What is this animal? What is the animal? What is that animal? Oh?" All, even lion became surprised. "We have not seen this." "So who are you, sir?" "I am sent by God to rule over you." "Oh?" So they began to worship him as God, as leader. Then one day other jackals, they were crying, "Wa, wa," but the jackals cannot stop. If others jackals cry, the jackal cannot stop. So he also began to "Wa, wa." Oh, then, they, oh, this rascal is a jackal. Yavat kincin na bhasate. That these rascals are jackals. Now they are talking nonsense. We can detect that "Here is a jackal." (730503mw.la)

SO WE HAVE TO EXPOSE THEM. THEY ARE NOT LEADER; THEY ARE JACKALS. SO JACKALS CANNOT ANYMORE RULE OVER. THAT SHOULD BE OUR PROPAGANDA. NOT ONLY SCIENTIFIC, ALL POLITICAL THINGS, SOCIAL THINGS, EVERYTHING.

Radhanath Swami: Charlatan or Saint?
http://prabhupadavision.com/2010/11/charlatan-or-saint/

I am writing in response to Rocana prabhu’s article about Radhanath Swami (Richard Slavin), son of Mr. and Mrs. Gerald and Idelle Slavin, a middle class Jewish family from Chicago. As he grew into a teenager, Richie did what many young Jewish teenagers did – he migrated into the Hippie counter-culture and made his way to India. Even to this very day, thousands of young Jewish teenagers head to India in search of drugs, sex and pseudo-spirituality. It was the sixties, and so young Richie followed the old Hippie trail that led so many other social misfits into the Himalayas, to places such as Hrisikesh, Varanasi, Kullu Manali and of course Goa. All of them playing at being renounced, wearing the uniform of a Hippie, experimenting in drugs, sex and pseudo-spiritualism. Nothing has changed, really.

In the 60's, the idea of a Hippie was to renounce worldly possessions and to dress in threadbare attire, have dreadlocks, take drugs and stuff like that, but they were also interested in getting high on mystical spiritualism. In this way young Richie was no different than other young Jewish Hippies who had renounced mainstream society. Still to this very day, Richie, now known as Radhanatha Swami, although donning the garb of a Sannyasi, has a very similar counter-culture mentality about clothes and possessions. Old Hippies never die.

I was amazed at how he set the stage for his Television interview with an appeal for sympathy at an alleged act of discrimination levelled against him for being a child of Jewish extraction. For many years now, being Jewish does not put a person on the top of the list of people being discriminated against. From my experience growing up in the states, Jewish people have much more opportunity and status than most minorities, what to speak of run of the mill majorities.

That fact that he was not able to remember the age in which this incident occurred also casts some doubt into my mind if he was telling the truth. Perhaps he was nervous and so he forgot his well rehearsed lines…

Richard Slavin joined in 1971 and was initiated by Srila Prabhupada in 1972, and had his second initiation officiated by Kirtanananda. Radhanath’s belief and faith in Kirtanananda was signed sealed and delivered when he later took Sannyasa initiation from Kirtanananda.

Most of his early life as a devotee, Radhanath, was dedicated to and served under Kirtanananda and was independent of ISKCON. Up to as late as 1990 we are all aware that he was still glorifying Kirtanananda, even though he was one of the most offensive and perverted individuals to ever have taken advantage of Srila Prabhupada’s mercy.

The quality of loyalty is good in a person, but this depends on who your loyalty resides with. Radhanath’s loyalty was to the infamous and perverted Kirtanananda. It was unshakeable even after Kirtanananda and his throng of ISKCON philosophically deviant malcontents were unceremoniously kicked out of ISKCON in 1987.

In trying to understand who Radhanath is, as a devotee and follower of Srila Prabhupada, we need to look back on his early history, especially at the time when he first laid eyes on Srila Prabhupada. It is here that we can see his true intentions more clearly. In his Wikipedia advertisement, Richie, Radhanath, is stated to have ‘observed’ Srila Prabhupada in 1971. The term ‘observed’ is very important here in understanding Radhanatha’s mentality towards Srila Prabhupada.

Radhanatha didn’t sit in awe and reverence or anything like that, he simply ‘observed’ Srila Prabhupada. The result of his observations was that he had finally found a guru who could really launch his career as a Spiritualist/Mystic Guru.

Seizing on Srila Prabhupada’s mercy, which in ordinary circumstances is a good thing, Richie apparently forgot about all the other unsubstantiated ‘offers’ (he really believes that he was a good catch for some yogi or guru) that he claims were coming in from various yogis/gurus. These people were obviously nonstarters, but Richie, being a very attentive opportunist, saw his lucky break with Srila Prabhupada. So he headed back to the States, to New Vrindavan, and right into the waiting arms of the pervert Kirtanananda. Like a fly to stool, it seems. Why New Vrindavan? Why did he set his ambitious sights on New Vrindavan?

The New Vrindavan Temple, which was meant to be Srila Prabhupada’s residence but was instead turned into Kirtanananda’s private den of iniquity, was also the temple about which Srila Prabhupada instructed in 1970: “It is a fact however that the great sinister movement is within our Society”. Funny hey… I wonder why Srila Prabhupada mentioned that the great sinister movement is within our society when talking about the activities at New Vrindavan?

Being a part of some very sinister movement aside, who would believe that such a great seeker of anything mystical and spiritual would find themselves in such a hotbed of perversion and depravity, what to speak of philosophical deviation? Who would believe that such a pure soul would find themselves in the middle of scandal and murder conspiracies? Who would believe that such a discriminating soul would find themselves taking side with and being the right hand man of such a demoniac personality as Kirtanananda, the very centre of the rebellion against Srila Prabhupada and ISKCON?

Surely this could not happen to the ‘little Jewish kid’ from Chicago? The one who boldly claims he is a seeker of the truth. Surely not the one who ended up not really wanting a guru, but, wanting a ‘ticket’ to fame and glory? The same one who really only ‘observed’ Srila Prabhupada while he was shopping around, trying to find the best ‘guru’ springboard to use so he could fast track it to becoming a world famous spiritualist new age mystic guru.

Mr. Richard Slavin, being the consummate actor that he is, very quickly developed his on-stage persona known as Radhanath Swami, and began to masquerade as a Sannyasi Guru with a sentimentalist flavour and just enough flare to capture the ‘sentimentalist’. Radhanatha had made good use of not only what he mimicked as an understudy of many Indian gurus and yogis, which included Srila Prabhupada, but also obviously took some tips from his Jewish past as he put to good use Jewish Hora dance movements in his now fully fledged repertoire. You only have to ‘observe’ Radhanath’s dance routine to see this…

But when the chips were down and the turncoat crew from New Vrindavan were being discovered for the murderous, perverted, corrupt bunch of scallywags that they were, he ended up fleeing the country as fast as he could. Funny how he ended up taking shelter of his perverted mentor Kirtanananda’s temple in Bombay. Very cunning indeed, for this clever opportunistic person! Bombay, where many of Kirtanananda’s disciples, who had full and deep pockets, resided. Yes, Radhanath is certainly the clever little fellow.

Gotta give him full credit, somehow or other Radhanath’s bread always ends up butter-side-up, and he was very quick to be ‘reinstated’ back into ISKCON by the similarly corrupted GBC — the ISKCON he only months before preached heavily against, the Society of his so-called guru Srila Prabhupada. Then, again by the blessings of the corrupted GBC, Radhanath meteorically rose to the highest positions in ISKCON, seemingly as a reward for his traitorous and deceitful devotional service to the pure devotee, his guru, his mentor, Srila Prabhupada.

He did not come alone, though. Most of the Sannyasi initiated disciples of Kirtanananda rose with him as well. This included Malati, whose degraded and reprehensible history leaves nothing to the imagination. You can imagine the state of mind of Kirtanananda was in to give Sannyasi initiation to such a debauched person. This displays the decadence of the man.

That is not the full story though. Radhanath’s true intention and plan is being revealed, as he now is openly promoting himself as a Guru in his own right. Making the big time, he no longer has need for Srila Prabhupada. It is he now that is quoted and gives his pearls of wisdom instead of his alleged Guru, Srila Prabhupada, who hardly ranks a mention in Richie’s spiritual journey and in his now high profile Spiritualist Mystic Guru persona.

I wondered at why Radhanath rarely if ever speaks of Srila Prabhupada or ISKCON in his interviews. Out of all the people that he values in his most fantastical spiritual journey of self-discovery, Srila Prabhupada hardly ranks a mention. How many photos are there of Srila Prabhupada in his website? How much does this Radhanatha glorify Srila Prabhupada in his book websites or interviews? It seems to me that he became famous by his own endeavour, which has about as much to do with Srila Prabhupada as the other personalities that he glorifies in his book or websites.
If you were to read his websites, you would hardly find mention of Srila Prabhupada. Here are some excerpts taken from his website, www.RadhanathSwami.com:

“My spiritual teacher Srila Prabhupada and many of the great teachers throughout history have taught us…

I met His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada. And in him I found a connection and an inspiration. In his teachings I found a wisdom that included all that I had learned from these other teachers.

I am still trying to share the precious gifts that he gave me and all of these other great saints, what they have given me…”

Out of approximately six of seven mentions in his website about Srila Prabhupada, Radhanath’s supposed guru, almost half of them place Srila Prabhupada as only one of his teachers… Teacher? Teacher is a generic term really, and it does not indicate one’s surrender to that personality. Radhanath has never alluded to or proven in his life that he has surrendered to anyone except to his self-centred desires, deceit and the pursuit of fame and glory.

Here are his “Teachers”, and it is certainly nice to see him glorify the pure devotee AC Bhaktivedanta Swami Srila Prabhupada in this collection… Please make note of the placement of Srila Prabhupada in this line up. You may notice that Srila Prabhupada is rather insignificant, and does not even rank main attraction, which is Swami Ram…

It seems to me that Richard Slavin, AKA Radhanath Swami, the discriminated against little Jewish kid from America, made the big time by riding on the back of Srila Prabhupada. But he neglects to give him much credit for his ‘journey home.’ By downplaying Srila Prabhupada’s role in his so-called spiritual journey, he is elevating himself as a self-made spiritualist. No different, really, from the other ragtag band of gurus that have inflicted themselves upon mankind since time immemorial. Cheap trickster comes to mind when I read or hear anything about the man.

He no longer even makes any attempt at glorifying his alleged guru, Srila Prabhupada. If you were to read the introduction to his book you will not see mention of Srila Prabhupada.

What amazes me more is how some long-term devotees are so easily fooled by this man? I can see how neophytes can be fooled into thinking that this man has an ounce of spiritual shakti, but senior Prabhupada disciples?

In truth, how many of us can say that they can trust such a man? All of his private projects are not in ISKCON’s name. He has controlling interest in many ISKCON Temples throughout the world via his disciples. He has independent ashrams in most of these zones where the Brahmacaris are being trained up to be ‘nice devotees’, but are instructed not to associate with the ISKCON devotees in the Temples they are connected to.

Even though he flaunts his independent and offensive program right in front of our faces, still many so-called senior men and women of ISKCON want to be fooled by his thespianship as opposed to his reality. The old adage of “Hiding in plain sight” is very significant with Radhanatha’s persona. Even though it is glaringly obvious and he makes no bones about how Srila Prabhupada hardly ranks a mention in his so-called spiritual life, so many stupid people find him to be a genuine and sincere devotee.

This self-styled/new age/ex Hippie/Mystic Guru/Hora dancing/charlatan is now setting his sights on taking his travelling act onto the world stage of public society life, and launching his career as a stand-up Guru in his own right.

Apart from having gone ‘professional’, Radhanatha is still working his illusionist act all over the world of ISKCON, as he is giving more of his disciples sannyas and encouraging them to take over more and more of ISKCON’s Temples. You can still see his brahmacari Hari nama parties marching in the street as they exit from their secluded bhakta training program ashrams. What are they being trained for? What is the need of being separate from ISKCON Temple programs? What are they waiting for????

Mark my words, Radhanath has a plan, and whatever it is you can bet your bottom dollar it is something megalomaniacal.

Govinda Das

---------

Devaki-Nandana dasa says:
In so many photos of Radhanath I see him posing for the camera with his hands together “in prayer”,combined with an obviously contrived look of blissful rapture.Once I noticed this,then I started to see the same bad acting in pics of many of his peers.I don’t trust any of these “posers” -- All Glories to His Divine Grace A.C.Bhaktivedanta Goswami Srila Prabhupada!

Radhanath Swami tries very hard to look like a saint, posing for his photo album - how come people fall for this stupid face ???

Jagaddharta das says: PAMHO!AGTSP!
This so call swami is a “perfect” result of FISKCONs status of being asara, useless due to rejecting, or even killing the Founder Acarya. Any sane person can see that he is a rascal number one! Nevertheless he personifies perfectly the ripe fruit of GBC FISKCON 1978 zonal acarya scam. He is the 12-th maha cheater bhogus acarya, but in fact the summum bonum, embodiment of all of them, like also the embodiment of their whole 1986 maha wonder proliferation scam! It is quite obvious to me, that he plans(probably with some other rascals from GBC-goruh camp) to play the role of someone like the saviour, messiah of disfranchised, apportioned FISKCON. His obvious ugliness(at least obvious to some of us, those with brain-thank You Srila Prabhupada for this!)combined with the fact of his popularity within FISKCON shows the immense scale of degradation of it’s members! He seems to be the one really naughty boy of the fallen age of Kali! y.s. Jd

--------------

Radhanath confronted - YouTubeVideo

Radhanath and Yajya Purusha, the "The Isckon Masterminds" behind unlawful attempt to hijack of The Sanctuary @ 25 First Ave NY, NY 10003, being confronted by the lawful founders of The Sanctuary, as usual Radhanath continues to lie and deny under his pseudo Vaisnava garb. Hypocrites !!! A Plea from the New York Sanctuary

New Vrindaban YOUTUBE video documentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5HG80bJXu8
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=govinda107&p=r

The Battlefield of New Vrindavan in 18 Chapters
A pictorial history of New Vrindavan crimes, photo reportage
New Vrindaban History

BIF investigates Radhanath – The Slayer Swami
Radhanatha Proven to be Involved in Murder of Sulocana
Radhanath Swami’s Alleged Involvement in Sulochan’s Murder
Radhanath Swami – The Iskcon Gangster
The Other "Wonderful" Story of Radhanatha Swami
The mytical Radhanath Swami and his hidden story