STOP HASBRO FROM CORRUPTING KIDS WITH TOYS

Quoted post

Lunarstreak Prime TFP OC

#177 HAH! I'm going to answer in character just cuz xD

2013-05-27 12:52

I'm quite surprised why my father just doesn't up and leave because of your stupidity. Just because my name is Lunarstreak doesn't mean my name means "Streak around the sidewalk naked in the moonlight". It means a moon racing across the night sky so fast it makes a streak of white.

OOC: Now that i'm done with that *clears my throat*

WHAT in the HELL are you thinking of this shit for!?! Are you some sort of a highly religious stick up your ass Mormon that doesn't leave your pew or something!?! I am OFFENDED to think that I even share the same planet with you! I read your first petition and I could NOT stop laughing but now this pisses me the fuck off! You need to watch some episodes of G1 and some other TF universes because Transformers isn't something you shield your child from on Adultswim!

Also this is what scares me; you scolded your child for saying the name "Thundercracker" when he came to you HAPPILY and EXCITEDLY to show you his new toy that he was very proud of when he got it. This isn't Sparta and he sure as hell isn't a Spartan child. If you actually looked up his Bio on TFwiki.net you'd know that his name and every other name on ANY TF show was made to reflect what each of them does! Take Inferno; he puts out fires. fire-inferno-flame-blaze. Blackout; power shuts off for some reason for a long period of time. Optimus Prime; he's "optimistic"- positive-happy. Thundercracker; sonic boom- the breaking of the sound barrier being so fast it sounds like a "boom" or a "crack". So Thundercracker ultimately means "sound boom"

Dear lord lady it's people like you that need to just die in a hole with other parents that are so god damn protective of their child. I can't wait until i see what they look like when you kick them out at 18.

Replies

Transformers Emporium

#193 Easy Lunarstreak, she's clogging your exhaust ports.

2013-06-14 14:20:05

#177: Lunarstreak Prime TFP OC - HAH! I'm going to answer in character just cuz xD

I don't think anybody wants anyone to die.

But scolding your child for telling you about a Transformers does show that theres a new class of stupid.

Never scold your child for being excited about a toy. You are destroying what makes them a child.

And Transformers is the single most greatest animated show ever created in the history of mankind.

You really need to watch it. And so does your child.

Your looking and seeing things that are not there and you need to stop and ask yourself why your doing this.

If you ever need to talk, drop me a line from my website. www.TransformersEmporium.com